As I posted on Thursday I went home early without taking a picture for Week #9. I am letting you post your best shots here to stump the group. They have to be Sunday River trails, on the ski map and taken within the last 8 weeks.

Please post your picture by Wednesday 6pm and everyone can take a Guess at multiple photos. Final answers will be posted on Friday!

Views: 1149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wouldn't UUC be slanted a bit more towards skiers left at that point in the trail?

Wait wait wait... What if this is another trick photo and the skier is actually facing back up the fall line?

Then it could be Upper Upper Cut.

MonkeyBrook said:

I am going w Upper Cut, maybe even Upper Upper Cut

I suck at this game

I only ever play to entertain Jr.

But I bet I am right ;)

MAC said:

What is this a game of Guess Who?

Does this trail reside east or west of the southridge-dixon line?

Wheelie said:

is this a black diamond trail?

Glade Monkey said:

Might be too easy, but meets the requirements

Sunday River Trail Check mark symbol

On the ski map Check mark symbol

Taken within last 8 weeks Check mark symbol

guessing if it is a black is not the game.  what is the trails name is the game?  So, what is your guess?

Wheelie said:

I suck at this game

I only ever play to entertain Jr.

But I bet I am right ;)

MAC said:

What is this a game of Guess Who?

Does this trail reside east or west of the southridge-dixon line?

Wheelie said:

is this a black diamond trail?

Glade Monkey said:

Might be too easy, but meets the requirements

Sunday River Trail Check mark symbol

On the ski map Check mark symbol

Taken within last 8 weeks Check mark symbol

GOAT PATH and SUNDAY PUNCH just before mid station are correct answers for Week #9 Guess that Trail. Congratulations to Glade Monkey for stumping everyone and thank you to the anonymous person who submitted their photo.

For the rest of this season, if you see an area on the hill that you think will stump everyone or just hard to guess, take a picture and submit it to me. I will use them early in the season next year when there are only one or two trails open. Remember, your picture has to be on the Sunday River trail map.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service