Had to get a glade picture before season ends. They were great depending on which one you chose.

Views: 845

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My second guess would have been lower Wizards where is comes out by the OZ lift.  Phanga standing on that trail that cuts back towards Jordan, state fair?

Maineskier69 said:

Shooting from the hip....

Wizard's Gultch crossing Caramba!

Supah Nova

I thought that too, but the shadow of the lift cable???

MonkeyBrook said:

My second guess would have been lower Wizards where is comes out by the OZ lift.  Phanga standing on that trail that cuts back towards Jordan, state fair?

Maineskier69 said:

Good eyes - I didn't even notice lift shadow. Funny - I wasn't sure about Super nova because not sure lift was that low but picked it anyway - maybe I'm closer than I thought

Maineskier69 said:

MonkeyBrook said:

Maineskier69 said:

Greetings from snowy Colorado SR peeps.

Gonna go with celestial for this picture. 

Might be a shadow of a tower gun too.

Maineskier69 said:

MonkeyBrook said:

Maineskier69 said:

Ah, but the rectangular shadows above would indicate chair. Could be Frozen Rush! Wut!?

MachSki said:

Maineskier69 said:

MonkeyBrook said:

Maineskier69 said:

Look closer, those rectangular shadow shapes originate at the base of the trees and propogate out from there.

jerryg said:

Ah, but the rectangular shadows above would indicate chair. Could be Frozen Rush! Wut!?

MachSki said:

Maineskier69 said:

MonkeyBrook said:

Maineskier69 said:

CELESTIAL is correct answer for Week#23 Guess that Trail. Picture from Lights Out.

Tricky Phanga.  The lights out angle at the top is usually where I am winding up speed for the journey back to barker.

Was Celestial even "officially open" last weekend?

phanga said:

CELESTIAL is correct answer for Week#23 Guess that Trail. Picture from Lights Out.

And junior nails it again.

Nobody knows Sunday River like me. Nobody.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service