That time of year I have to take pictures of areas that will close soon.

Views: 632

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know Mach.  I think that skier is coming off 3D and headed up hill with North woods to his right and Enchanted down to his left. No?  Phanga will let us know Friday. 

MachSki said:

North Woods, Enchanted is on the other side of the Quad.

Hawk said:

So what is that roped off Enchanted Forest?  Ya I will go with Ridge Run.

I am w Hawk on this one.

Hawk said:

I don't know Mach.  I think that skier is coming off 3D and headed up hill with North woods to his right and Enchanted down to his left. No?  Phanga will let us know Friday. 

MachSki said:

Hawk said:

Well, looking at the current trail maps I guess you're right.  Lame calling both sides of Absolutely Enchanted now but does put Eddie's house in it.  Did they actually change the sign as it used to say North Woods on the skier's left?  I don't slow down enough to look anymore ;)

Hawk said:

MachSki said:

Hawk said:

Last mile.

Ahhh they def changed the name to Enchanted Forest - had no idea, it was Northwoods last year I think. I agree lame name change - especially since Absolutely cuts it in half.

So it's Ridge Run.

Good eyes Max.  I cannot get enough detail to see that stuff about the chair, but was pretty sure it was NP Quad.  Trail exits normally have the short "picket fence" of rope to give the exiting skier a little open space to see uphill without getting clobbered by someone skiing the trail edge

Max Hart said:

Ridge Run.

Note the lift with EJ quad chairs in the background, which according to the hanger alignment runs in a counter-clockwise direction. The only lift at SR with EJ quad chairs running in that direction is the North Peak Express. 

Coreys bloody face

Exactly, look up to the right, here he comes.

Wheelie said:

Coreys bloody face

RIDGE RUN is correct answer for WeeK #23 Guess that Trail. Skier headed east off 3D.

Yay, I nailed another one. I know my SR trails, yes I do.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service