Great spring conditions over the weekend. Hope to see you all next year on the slopes starting in October!

Views: 746

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

put me down for whatever Junior says!

Can't be Bim's if that's NP in the distance, and clearly, it is NP in the distance in front of Phanga. The angle of the picture is the giveaway here. Another Phanga curveball for sure.

That being said, could Phanga be standing on (or near) Bim's taking the picture of Salvation at the point where Bim's and Salvation intersect, or just below/above where they intersect?

I gotta go with Salvation here as I think Phanga is trying to trick us with the angle of the shot looking towards NP, so.................

Salvation is my guess for week 21.

Salvation!!

SALVATION is correct answer for Week #21. If you look at Mountain Overview map, Bims would be correct, but I didn't see any signage unless there is a Upper and Lower Bims?
Junior is the man to beat next season. Came on very strong once he joined the fun. Congrats to all who guessed more than 5 right, you win a free trip on the Spruce Peak Triple next November!

Thanks for doing this.  Always fun.

Thanks Phanga. Great fun is had with my real and virtual families playing this game each week. See you in October.

Nailed another one. 6 in a row!! SAVE JUNIOR!!!!

Who's better than me? No one.

I know my beloved SR like the back of my hand, even with Phanga's curveballs and trick photography.

Thanks again for doing this Phanga. Cannot wait until it starts up again next season. Great stuff on your part!! Happy off season to all......

WOW ... Junior - congrats !!! Guess you have won a free trip on the Spruce Peak Triple next November!

Guess that is double WOW; and sincere double Congrats !!!

Hope all of you that mountain bike the mountain during the off season have a great time.  And thanks again for the contest phanga.  If I keep taking part, there may be hope to learn the mountain as well as Junior has !  D*** was no slouch either !

Mike

Just a matter of experience my man. The more you ski SR, the better you know SR. That's why I know it better than everyone and anyone here.

Just this season and last season, I got in 146 days total at SR. (82 this season, and 64 last season).

All at SR for those 146 days. I also ski in Colorado a lot and at Killington once in a while, but that place is way too crowded with Joeys and most people at Killington are not very nice. They curse a lot too.

SR is where it's at. You too can be as knowledgeable about SR as junior is, ya just gotta put in the time.

Good luck....

Jeff

SailingSkier said:

WOW ... Junior - congrats !!! Guess you have won a free trip on the Spruce Peak Triple next November!

Hope all of you that mountain bike the mountain during the off season have a great time.  And thanks again for the contest phanga.  If I keep taking part, there may be hope to learn the mountain as well as Junior has !  D*** was no slouch either !

Mike

Eight "peaks"......could take a while to learn.

Junior said:

Just a matter of experience my man. The more you ski SR, the better you know SR. That's why I know it better than everyone and anyone here.

Just this season and last season, I got in 146 days total at SR. (82 this season, and 64 last season).

All at SR for those 146 days. I also ski in Colorado a lot and at Killington once in a while, but that place is way too crowded with Joeys and most people at Killington are not very nice. They curse a lot too.

SR is where it's at. You too can be as knowledgeable about SR as junior is, ya just gotta put in the time.

Good luck....

Jeff

SailingSkier said:

Mike

Congrats Junior. Great season! Thanks Again Phanga. Party on Wayne!

I do know my beloved SR. Thanks for the kind words Phil.....

Skiis Left said:

Congrats Junior. Great season! Thanks Again Phanga. Party on Wayne!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service