Good crowd, good conditions and plenty of smiles. Thank you Mother Nature and for breaking up with Mr. Wind. 

Views: 760

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Northern Lights, I can’t see Phanga going Spruce again 

I'm copying machski because he probably knows the serial number and exact location of that snow gun. Northern Lights.

Northern Lights for me as well.

Well, then I think I just took us both down.  Didn't look close enough but that gun is bent at almost a 90 degree angle.  Don't recall that issue on Northern Lights and plus, it is swung sideways and they made snow on Lights this weekend.  Late in the game, but given those 2, have to switch to Lollapalloza.

MissWynter said:

I'm copying machski because he probably knows the serial number and exact location of that snow gun. Northern Lights.

I will go with Lolla!

Cascades

AIRGLOW is correct answer for Week #15 Guess that Trail. At bottom of second head wall next to lower entrance to Super Nova is where I was standing looking back up. No winners, I promise next week will be a bit easier.

Maybe we need a list of all the trails already done so we can eliminate guesses.

Keep it up.  We like challenging ones.  

phanga said:

AIRGLOW is correct answer for Week #15 Guess that Trail. At bottom of second head wall next to lower entrance to Super Nova is where I was standing looking back up. No winners, I promise next week will be a bit easier.

American Express

Airglow....

I bumped into you Sunday and you told me you skied Northern Lights earlier...  Not to be trusted!!!!  Fake news!!!!

phanga said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service