Nice to see less wind this weekend, this week should be epic if we get the snow predicted.

Views: 1008

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No way that is the spruce shack. Spruce shack is organge. That is a skier coming around the corner

Its orange on the front.  Have you ever looked at the back?  Use the control and plus key to blow the picture up and you will see its IS the lift shack.

DOWNDRAFT is correct answer for Week #14 Guess that Trail. Pic taken 25 yds. down on skiers right, turn around and voila. Top left of Downdraft with skiers on Sirius headed west.

Nowhere in this picture is Amex and the blue blob, I can’t explain till I go back and look at view.

I move that Miss Wynter receives at least 1/2 point for mentioning looking up at Sirius !

Seconders ?

And loses that same 1/2 point for the blue blob crap.

Just got to K. At least 3 feet of Powder everywhere. EVERYWHERE!!! Still snowing now. (Boy did I pick the wrong week to take the baby mamma to the Bahamas....)

Gonna be an Epic 3 days though...

SailingSkier said:

I move that Miss Wynter receives at least 1/2 point for mentioning looking up at Sirius !

Seconders ?

Totally agree!!!  I knew it was not Amex. 

i will get to the bottom of the blue blob this weekend. 

SailingSkier said:

Seconders ?

Me too, looks like a huge Bud Light bottle

MissWynter said:

Totally agree!!!  I knew it was not Amex. 

i will get to the bottom of the blue blob this weekend. 

SailingSkier said:

Seconders ?

Back of amex sign
Looking close you can see the DD black sign right there

Maybe my mom was right all those years ago. I seem to have gone blind....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service