Where did that wind come from? I never hiked so many times as I did on Saturday.

Views: 777

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Doesn't always pay dividends to be different ... Ridge Run is as good a guess as any.

Promontory Rider, Territory Ranger.
Promontory Rider, whats makes you ride so high'
Put a loving star back in an empty sky.
Once the wind was warm and sweet, the ladies in lace.
Up there on the prominence the tears just freeze your face.....

Promontory Rider said:

Ridge Run

Same here, ridge run.

3 mile trail 

I discovered it closed last weekend. So can't be. Also discovered a Little Rock garden right after first turn. Of course did not discover until my skis and body uncovered it under an inch of fresh snow.  Myself and skis have some nice core shots. I will make it through the black and blue stage, but my skis have gone to the morgue. I don't see that rock garden in this pic. 

I go with Rodge Run too. 

PS:  anyone have some cheap used 150s SL skis?  Need for Saturday, lol. 
Semi-Pro said:

3 mile trail 

There’s a pair of dynastar race SL 160 for sale at Barker bar for $100. Seems like a good deal. Ask a weekday skier to see if there are still there and the get phone # on em

MissWynter said:

I discovered it closed last weekend. So can't be. Also discovered a Little Rock garden right after first turn. Of course did not discover until my skis and body uncovered it under an inch of fresh snow.  Myself and skis have some nice core shots. I will make it through the black and blue stage, but my skis have gone to the morgue. I don't see that rock garden in this pic. 

I go with Rodge Run too. 

Semi-Pro said:

3 mile trail 

RIDGE RUN is correct answer for Week #11 Guess that Trail. Picture taken from intersections of AP Road and Second Thoughts looking towards Dream Maker.

AKA... oh no I forgot to take a picture and I am almost home.

phanga said:

RIDGE RUN is correct answer for Week #11 Guess that Trail. Picture taken from intersections of AP Road and Second Thoughts looking towards Dream Maker.

I'll keep my eye open.  They are "at the bar"?  That's how much it'd cost for Buster to fix, lol, I'll take it. 
Semi-Pro said:

There’s a pair of dynastar race SL 160 for sale at Barker bar for $100. Seems like a good deal. Ask a weekday skier to see if there are still there and the get phone # on em

MissWynter said:

I go with Rodge Run too. 

Semi-Pro said:

3 mile trail 

Nice, you can Google the lyrics.  So many talents.

Junior said:

Promontory Rider, Territory Ranger.
Promontory Rider, whats makes you ride so high'
Put a loving star back in an empty sky.
Once the wind was warm and sweet, the ladies in lace.
Up there on the prominence the tears just freeze your face.....

Promontory Rider said:

Ridge Run

And junior goes 10 for 11. All these days skiing at SR are really paying off for me. Yay me.

phanga said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service