We are so done with last season. Post your trail reports here.

Views: 35602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bingo...Gramdog just got out of season passholder line. Says its snowing pretty good as we speak. 

Took a day trip to Loon yesterday as it's an hour closer than SR.  About 3-4 fairly lengthy top to bottom runs open.  Conditions were excellent.  It was nice to have the gondola since it was a little chilly and we're not really in full on winter mode yet.

Skiing is pretty good today.  Snowmaking on Airglow (manky but fun) and mid lights but Upper and lower lights and Paradigm skied great first thing with coating of snow and sleet over groomer.  Barker skied nice too, though RS was a bit scratchy (guessing race training early).  But if you turned on the plowed up tops, real nice.  Ecstacy and Punch pretty nice and rope dropped on upper punch off Jungle.  Manky but still fun.  Very light snow/sleet still at about 1pm, all snowmaking shut downtown now.

Thanks for the update.  Did not know Jungle and Punch had snow being made on them.  How about lower Downdraft and Grand rapids, Any sign of guns there?  

Saturday hubby and I are carrying around a few frosty beverages for day at Aurora. So need to unload into some cold snow and lighten the load. Bump into phanga while we were looking for a place to hide these - say bye to Phanga and get to side of trail to offload bevies. Nice spot. Return a couple runs later - and someone had pissed on hubby's cans lmfao. Lol. Luckily my RR was safe from yellow snow wtf are the chances? And what moron p***** on others beers and not even notice (that rules out MS69). So be careful skiers.

How would you know if anyone pissed on your Rolling Rock???

Does it taste better??

Yup, they were blowing those, lower lazy and Broadway.  Grand rapids is close but broadway is a ways out.  T2 and Jim's opened as well today.  I hear Locke passed load testing yesterday so with any luck we'll have that this weekend too.  Also were making cascade, that is close I think.

vortex said:

Thanks for the update.  Did not know Jungle and Punch had snow being made on them.  How about lower Downdraft and Grand rapids, Any sign of guns there?  

Oh be quiet Mr Beer Snob. Later in day hubby tried to convince me that some $3 can of microbrew beer I would like. Without thinking I took two big RR sized gulps. OMFG - they brew with potpourri?! Thank goodness I had some good beer to wash the taste out of my mouth.

CartMan! said:

Does it taste better??

$3?  couldn't have been a microbrew...good ones now are $10 :)

MissWynter said:

Oh be quiet Mr Beer Snob. Later in day hubby tried to convince me that some $3 can of microbrew beer I would like. Without thinking I took two big RR sized gulps. OMFG - they brew with potpourri?! Thank goodness I had some good beer to wash the taste out of my mouth.

CartMan! said:

Does it taste better??

I don't know about that MB.  Heady is $12.50 a 4-pack and Lawson's Sip-o-sunshine is $11.50 and they are 16oz cans!

Craft brew.  No one uses the term "microbrew" anymore, that's so 90s.

MonkeyBrook said:

$3?  couldn't have been a microbrew...good ones now are $10 :)

MissWynter said:

CartMan! said:

Does it taste better??

Not if u buy at a bar, and it was a joke I used Missy words.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service