This is an open forum to discuss your love for beer, and, or, distaste for it.

 What are your favorite styles,.. brands.  Which resorts have the best, or, signature brews?  And which have the worst? etc

Views: 26666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love to see Sierra Nevada on tap.  Suds has it.  Pretty much all I keep at home.  Thumper is the choice on the Hill.  Baxter at the Phoenix.   I don't understand the politics of Beer.  Just like a nice flavorful ale.   I like that Shipyard is in the mix.  Fits the Maine theme.   

yes. And they're already gone...store I stopped at only had a case left...

Wheeler said:

KC

you bring any Heady Topper back from Vt. last weekend?

.....and you couldn't save one or two for your friends????

They name streets after guys like you.....

KC said:

yes. And they're already gone...store I stopped at only had a case left...

Wheeler said:

KC

you bring any Heady Topper back from Vt. last weekend?

Heady is now Old Hat.  The new rage is Lawson's Finest Liquids.  Sip-o-Sunshine.  8% I believe.  Yum.

Didn't know you were such a big fan, going back in a month or so, I'll grab u a case.

Wheeler said:

.....and you couldn't save one or two for your friends????

They name streets after guys like you.....

KC said:

yes. And they're already gone...store I stopped at only had a case left...

Wheeler said:

KC

you bring any Heady Topper back from Vt. last weekend?

Don't know if I am a fan or not. have never had one.

hoping that my friend that frequents the green mountain state might my hook me up with a taste one of these days.

Need to taste what the fuss is all about.

KC said:

Didn't know you were such a big fan, going back in a month or so, I'll grab u a case.

Wheeler said:

.....and you couldn't save one or two for your friends????

They name streets after guys like you.....

KC said:

yes. And they're already gone...store I stopped at only had a case left...

Wheeler said:

KC

you bring any Heady Topper back from Vt. last weekend?

well... I never had that one either......

I know you will be at SR at some point....

hook a brother up


Hawk said:

Heady is now Old Hat.  The new rage is Lawson's Finest Liquids.  Sip-o-Sunshine.  8% I believe.  Yum.

Hoping to see Oxbow show up around the mtn at some point.  Creative brewmaster (Tim Adams) and team bootstrapped brewery from nothing.

Maybe we can bend the rules a bit and put in a tap at MASR ...  :)   (Peter is Tim's dad.)

FYI ...

Baxter Bootleg Fireworks Double IPA launch party tonight 7:00 - 10:00pm East End Grille Somerville, MA

IMHO - it would be great if the mountain could provide a guest tap for the "small guys", it's a great way to get people into the bars and keep them coming back.  W and I don't hang at Barker anymore or have a mug for this exact reason.  If we are going to pay for beer it's going to be something we REALLY want.  So, we bring our own or stop on our way out (Suds has a good selection FYI).  I'm sure I don't speak for all but asking for 1 tap isn't too much to ask for.  People like to try new things generally and for us it's part of the experience and what makes a happy place.. ;)

Speaking of beer - I'll be hitting Central Market in Fort Worth Texas for "lunch" and picking up some tasty offerings to bring home tomorrow for W...  looking for the following breweries:

Wynkoop

Upslope

New Belgium

Avery 

Lots of great breweries in Texas...  and lots of brew pubs and restaurants that offer lots of different selections. 

Cartman will be there and ready to party with his favorite brewery!!! :-)

sitzmark said:

FYI ...

Baxter Bootleg Fireworks Double IPA launch party tonight 7:00 - 10:00pm East End Grille Somerville, MA

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service