This is an open forum to discuss your love for beer, and, or, distaste for it.

What are your favorite styles,.. brands.  Which resorts have the best, or, signature brews?  And which have the worst? etc

Views: 29228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

By far my fav CT brewery - check'em out if you get a chance:

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/30321/115805/

Glade Monkey said:

The DIPA summer tour of New England continues with a stop in CT

beautiful can and tasty brew!

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/30062/164086/

Has anyone been:  http://www.tiltedbarnbrewery.com

A must hit according to my nephew, hoping for a visit this weekend. 

Despite almost 200 years of history, British-made India Pale Ale is not very good. Been here a week so far, tasting them from south to north, and finally decided to order some from the USA in a can.

Think I can get one of these delivered by Friday morning before heading up to BrewFest?   SR needs these with skis instead of the paddle and and water.  Hope to see many of my "winter friends" this weekend at the hill.

I will be in attendance!

SundanceKid said:

Think I can get one of these delivered by Friday morning before heading up to BrewFest?   SR needs these with skis instead of the paddle and and water.  Hope to see many of my "winter friends" this weekend at the hill.

New T-shirt??? hMMMMMM

I will be up for the beer.

Well done by SR w the BrewFest.  If the rumor of replacing the Parrot Head theme w another BrewFest...that would be perfect.  Surprised not to see some of the Portland brewers:  Bissell, Austin Street, Bunker Hill...there were a few other events this week so maybe that is why.  Having the SR employees manning the taps was kind of fun.

The event was well run and well organized.    Pretty good for the first time doing it.

Really manageable crowds the entire time. Surprised how many came after the long weekend prior.  Liked the little mugs. Paring with Music for the spring would be a nice addition If possible.

It was a fun event.  I too was surprised not see to Bissell, Austin, Battery Steele.  I don't like stouts but that PB choc one (Gunner's Daughter ??) by Mast Landing was good. Their IPA (Dash) was good too.  Other new beers to me that I liked were Sebago's Hop Swap, and Fore River's Estuary. Glad we only had to stagger back up the hill.

Would definitely be a fun event instead of Parrothead.  Not a fun as Bust-N-Burn, but better than Parrothead.

My kiddo was on Snapchat (I think) on Saturday and showed me a video pan of the beer tent with cartman and vortex shooting the shyt in front. Looked like any other SR event ;)

I gotta agree the only thing that would have made it better would have been some live music. It was a huge success. Can't wait for another one.

vortex said:

The event was well run and well organized.    Pretty good for the first time doing it.

Really manageable crowds the entire time. Surprised how many came after the long weekend prior.  Liked the little mugs. Paring with Music for the spring would be a nice addition If possible.

I have a 4 pack of Gunner's in my fridge as we speak. Mast Landing 1.6 miles from my house.

SundanceKid said:

It was a fun event.  I too was surprised not see to Bissell, Austin, Battery Steele.  I don't like stouts but that PB choc one (Gunner's Daughter ??) by Mast Landing was good. Their IPA (Dash) was good too.  Other new beers to me that I liked were Sebago's Hop Swap, and Fore River's Estuary. Glad we only had to stagger back up the hill.

Would definitely be a fun event instead of Parrothead.  Not a fun as Bust-N-Burn, but better than Parrothead.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service