This is an open forum to discuss your love for beer, and, or, distaste for it.

What are your favorite styles,.. brands.  Which resorts have the best, or, signature brews?  And which have the worst? etc

Views: 29228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A certain bar manager " forgot" to place beer order last week.

Enjoy Angry Orchard in the meantime

Certain bar manager should order some better beer, he might have happier customers.

CartMan! said:

His Tito pours are keeping one customer very happy :)

MonkeyBrook said:

Certain bar manager should order some better beer, he might have happier customers.

CartMan! said:

Got into the newest Stone release.at D'avinci's today  ..Enjoy By 4-20-18 IPA

I will stockpile these for the Great Tailgate which is 4-21-18.

All I can say is,..it's Dangerously Delicious.  9.4% but drinks way too smooth for that score.

BOOM!!

On the way up to Sugarbush last night we stopped in New London, NH at the Flying Goose.  They brew their own line of beers.  I had the IPA and Brown Ale it was really good.  Anyone else been there and tried the other offerings.  I think this might be our new stopping place when we go up later and need food.

Where we drinking next weekend?  I am pretty sure we will be hitting P Pig on Friday night...see you there.  

Hawk said:

On the way up to Sugarbush last night we stopped in New London, NH at the Flying Goose.  They brew their own line of beers.  I had the IPA and Brown Ale it was really good.  Anyone else been there and tried the other offerings.  I think this might be our new stopping place when we go up later and need food.

Where we drinking next weekend?  I am pretty sure we will be hitting P Pig on Friday night...see you there.  

Hawk said:

A tip of the cap to Warwick RI  PROCLAMATION ALE COMPANY  Tendril IPA

Great Tailgate this weekend MB

Proclamations amazing, amazing new set up in Warwick.  Tailgatesas full team effort, looking forward to a few more

CartMan! said:

A tip of the cap to Warwick RI  PROCLAMATION ALE COMPANY  Tendril IPA

Great Tailgate this weekend MB

Don't know where this beer is from......don't care

We will have to talk to Kev.  He was not sure of the plan when I asked him last weekend.  There is a huge party on Saturday night at his old ski house with a good band.  Lets talk.

MonkeyBrook said:

Hawk said:

toHey there! We just opened our new craft beer and wine store at 284 Mayville rd, RT.2 Bethel. Bethel Beverage Company is open 7 days a week! Working diligently to supply you with the best beers, ciders, meads, wines, kombucha, and other craft products for your enjoyment :-) What can we get for you?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service