Hi folks!
I just wanted to give you a heads up that Spectrum thought that it would be fun to change us from channel 7 to channel 1301 unannounced, effective this morning. We're working with several different agencies to resolve this, but for the time being you can find us in the deep, dark, far reaches of the Spectrum network on channel 1301. Our live broadcasts are back for the season, so tune in this weekend to harass our new host, Bob!

If you have any trouble receiving Sunday River TV 7 (errr... Sunday River TV 1301?), please reach out to Spectrum directly at 1-844-830-4787. If you want to let them know that you're not too pleased with this change, I'm not going to stop you! ;)

Thanks a bunch, & happy shredding! 

- Nora

Views: 2011

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CartMan! said:

Nora , please post the Newry zip code  , as I don't get mail there But I watch your channel religiously.

This link might be the most helpful. Pop in "Put Sunday River TV back on channel 7" in the Favorite Channel field- https://www.spectrum.com/channelrequests.html?cid=smsvid

Zip Code 04261
Also found this info on Newry, Maine 04261 from a 17 year old census:
Population: 405
White Population: 398
Black Population: 0
Hispanic Population: 0
Asian Population: 2
Hawaiian Population: 0
Indian Population: 3
Other Population: 0
Male Population: 211
Female Population: 194
Avg House Value:
$107,800
Avg Household Income:
$42,321
* Demographic data is based on information taken from the 2000 Census.

City of Newry, ME covers 1 Area Code

City of Newry, ME covers 1 Zip Code

9 Cities within 15 Miles of the City of Newry, ME

CartMan! said:

Nora , please post the Newry zip code  , as I don't get mail there But I watch your channel religiously.

This link might be the most helpful. Pop in "Put Sunday River TV back on channel 7" in the Favorite Channel field- https://www.spectrum.com/channelrequests.html?cid=smsvid

BUMP!
www.spectrum.com/channelrequests

If you delete your cookies, you can post more than once. Thanks folks, & GO PATS!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service