If there was one, my first card would read " Open the North Peak Chair at 8am on weekends and Holidays so that I can leave the South Ridge area at first chair and continue to ski North Peak w/o having to crowd the Chondi as new skiers arrive".  What else ...... ???

Views: 6828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love the Robert Hunter tip of the hat Promontory Rider..... Agreed on lift loading failure.  Lots of chairs not filled to capacity !   I hiked from Sunrise to Locke yesterday to avoid the south ridge.  I bet that not many non pass holders with dollars in their pockets know this move so they were most likely stuck in line  in the South Ridge scratching their heads asking themselves “ what’s up with this Chondala I’ve been reading about and why is it down?”

Tap Takeover at Goggle was A+.  Killer beers. SACCARAPPA was my favorite. Love the beer events; Greet job to all that worked on this...

Green Green and Dash, oh boy that was fun.

Grooooover said:

Tap Takeover at Goggle was A+.  Killer beers. SACCARAPPA was my favorite. Love the beer events; Greet job to all that worked on this...

I heard that Moosehead is doing a tap takeover at Barker Bar next weekend?

Cool. Didn’t even know Moosehead was still being made.  Can’t remember the last time I even saw it. 

Semi-Pro said:

I think they were saved by making a deal with Sam Adams to become their distributor in Canada.

Zen Master said:

Cool. Didn’t even know Moosehead was still being made.  Can’t remember the last time I even saw it. 

Semi-Pro said:

Speaking of Sam Adams....

Their new  New England IPA is really quite delicious. Available in 16/4 cans, but,

About the only place in Maine you can get it on draft is a X Vault in South Paris ( at the rotary??)

X Vault is in an old bank building complete with vault. 

CartMan! said:

Speaking of Sam Adams....

Their new  New England IPA is really quite delicious. Available in 16/4 cans, but,

About the only place in Maine you can get it on draft is a X Vault in South Paris ( at the rotary??)

Oh, we know where it is, Go frequently,  I just find it funny that it's called a rotary.

Hadn't seen that Sam, will have to grab some.

People call that a rotary?  You Mainers crack me up.   I had no idea that was So Paris. So that one road is in Oxford, Norway and So.Paris?  

CartMan! said:

Oh, we know where it is, Go frequently,  I just find it funny that it's called a rotary.

You blew right past Paris.

MissWynter said:

People call that a rotary?  You Mainers crack me up.   I had no idea that was So Paris. So that one road is in Oxford, Norway and So.Paris?  

CartMan! said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service