If there was one, my first card would read " Open the North Peak Chair at 8am on weekends and Holidays so that I can leave the South Ridge area at first chair and continue to ski North Peak w/o having to crowd the Chondi as new skiers arrive".  What else ...... ???

Views: 6820

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2CE0B411-C318-4110-B4E7-0F9F66348108.jpegGood point...forgot that one. 

Wheelie said:

this

and mini groomers in the trees for semipro

MonkeyBrook said:

I will take one good tap..... at barker

Open the mountain every day at 8:30 am just like Sugarloaf.

Along with all these good suggestions ... make the North Peak sticky buns available at more locations and even available for international shipment; especially to Nova Scotia.  That might be called spreading the "happy place - found". Might do everything for positive marketing of SR too.

Mike

Wow tough guy on a keyboard

iParty said:

Please install a boot drying rack in every resort establishment for every moron who falls into a creek and gets their ski or snowboard boots wet.

"YOU GUYS ARE BEYOND HIGH MAINTENANCE" -MB

Hmmmm.  OK Hawk's additions to the suggestion box:

- Stop dumbing down the woods.

- Get rid of Parrothead weekend and bring back bust & Burn with good prizes.

- Good live music and good beer at the Barkah.

- Yes, a bathroom on the 2nd Floor at the Barkah.

- Expand past Jordan.

Hopefully you want to change the weekday opening from 9 to 8:30 but keep the 8AM opening on weekends and holidays.

Skiis Left said:

Open the mountain every day at 8:30 am just like Sugarloaf.

I was hoping for Parrothead winter...that said, piping in Jimmy Buffet music in all Chondi Cars. 

Wasted away again in Margaritaville, Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. ...  oh gosh don’t get me started!

Hawk said:

- Expand past Jordan.

Wow, dumb guy on a snowboard!!!

;)

Mike Dann said:

iParty said:

Please install a boot drying rack in every resort establishment for every moron who falls into a creek and gets their ski or snowboard boots wet.

We do not have Parrot Head any longer.  This year we have Maine Beerfest, Spring version. 

Hawk said:

- Expand past Jordan.

I say we bust all the windows and burn it down.... we can call it the Bust n Burn... but that's someone else's wish... my wish is for a mogul course on tempest ....for all the world to see

Glade Monkey said:

Tear down and replace White Cap lodge.

Also build another base lodge between South Ridge and Jordan

I was doing a line I have done dozens of times over multi decades and not broken thru. I rode down the nose of the ledge/rock and at bottom as it flattened out and it collapsed under me. Seeing it was 4 degrees during the coldest Dec in like ever I thought I would be ok. I guess that makes me dumb but not nearly dumb as using Iparty as a name, guess Jersey Shore was taken, what are you 17 ?

iParty said:

Wow, dumb guy on a snowboard!!!

;)

Mike Dann said:

iParty said:

Somewhat done with space at snow cap dorm and contracted space at what was Norseman.

Mike Dann said:

Build an employee housing complex and pay a living wage for snow making.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service