Any word on a closing date? Nothing on the website about Easter ski packages. I'm assuming they will be closing before Easter Weekend. 

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Last rumor I heard was April 18th as I think the brit invasion goes on until then
17th is what i heard
poop on a stick!

ga2ski said:
17th is what i heard
Well I guess 18th would be a monday and the traditional free day on last day of the season.  I heard it was free unless you were a senior citizen.  Then is it is $200. Zing!!!
+1

PowdahPimp said:
poop on a stick!

ga2ski said:
17th is what i heard
I say with the current coverage and NH vacation week during the week of the 18th, let's just round it off and say the 23rd.  All in favor, say Cheers!

Cheers!

Gut is that behind the scenes the mtn has support available for at least a scaled back weekend of 23/24 if snow holds.

Easter w/o SR makes me believe the Easter Bunny didn't rise from the dead....

sitzmark said:

Cheers!

Gut is that behind the scenes the mtn has support available for at least a scaled back weekend of 23/24 if snow holds.

18th is Patriot's Day/Boston Marathon here in Boston. Perhaps, I should plan on having last chair.

Hi guys,

As always, closing date will depend on snow conditions and skier traffic. Markarina was partially correct in that the 18th is the last date we have UK groups here so that would be the earliest potential date.

NH vacation week for us (Pelham NH) is the 25th (last week of april).  would love to ski during it but not counting on it.   Great coverage from what I can see/hear but If the crowds aren't there, I don't expect boyne to run the lifts for us few hard cores.  too bad... the days SR and Killington were in p****** contests were a win for skiers.

RichB said:
I say with the current coverage and NH vacation week during the week of the 18th, let's just round it off and say the 23rd.  All in favor, say Cheers!

Cheers.

Seems a shame to waste the best late-season cover I've seen in years.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Sunday River.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service