I came across a discussion that was started by “Sunday River” and wanted to know if this used to be common practic? Do they still patrol the forum? 

Views: 445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its been my feeling that if they do the do it very lightly at best

Agree, if you want an answer, reply to a post on FB or Twitter.  Better chance there.

Wheelie said:

There is no answer that is needed at the moment. If I needed information I would certainly go about other means/platforms. 

I guess i was was just asking to see what people are saying outside of the FB or Twitters of the world, because it looks they may have been active her a while back

MachSki said:

Agree, if you want an answer, reply to a post on FB or Twitter.  Better chance there.

Wheelie said:

There used to be - before all the other platforms existed.  Now it's pretty rare. I think folks on this board are geezers compared to ofher platforms. The web folks are much younger and start yawning when they peek in here lol. Even though folks on this board probably spend way more per capita at SR than other site fans (and maybe paying for those younger fans).  Although the most prolific poster on this board probably spends the least at SR, so who knows. 

MAC said:

There is no answer that is needed at the moment. If I needed information I would certainly go about other means/platforms. 

I guess i was was just asking to see what people are saying outside of the FB or Twitters of the world, because it looks they may have been active her a while back

MachSki said:

Wheelie said:

This board is definitely read.

Prolific hahahhahahahahahah

Mr Prolific was said to be hanging around Phanga's place, many times on a recent week, or so the story goes.

MissWynter said:

There used to be - before all the other platforms existed.  Now it's pretty rare. I think folks on this board are geezers compared to ofher platforms. The web folks are much younger and start yawning when they peek in here lol. Even though folks on this board probably spend way more per capita at SR than other site fans (and maybe paying for those younger fans).  Although the most prolific poster on this board probably spends the least at SR, so who knows. 

MAC said:

MachSki said:

Wheelie said:

Totally different are this board and Facebook/Twitter....not even remotely used the same way.  I mean does Facebook have a Rippy?  A Junior?  A Wheeler?  Or any threads such as our Red Sox/Patriots stuff?  Nope.  

For what it is worth, I have asked all sorts of random questions on the FaceBook directly to the Sunday River group with Messenger and have gotten quick responses (it wasn't a robot).  I find the SR definetly responds to most negative comments on their facebook feed with smart, funny responses, where as here, I am not sure the same would go over as well.

I'll vouch for Instagram and Twitter in that SR marketing and social media managers are typically very responsive to positive and negative feedback. It's hard because so often the frustration or the feedback is not directly aimed at them (marketers) or even SR proper, but we're all just searching for the correct channel to be able to provide feedback that we feel will ultimately improve the mountain and our experience. Liiiiiike, opening #6 at 8am on weekends..ahem...

I'm still here! I prefer to be the wallflower.  My team and I are also the ones responding on social. I'll chime in if clarification is needed, but 99% of the time someone will seek out an answer on Sunday River's social and report back here.

I only follow this message board.  Social Media is......not for me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service