Photos and story: http://sundayriver.com/news

Good thing they put in that useless conveyor belt. 

Views: 25481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the lamp idea SemiPro.  But, my hope is that when Lost Valley installs the collapsed Spruce Chair, that they will have to remove their 50 year old T-bar, and maybe I can get one T to hang from these sheaves over "Middle Lake" as it was once called.

PS, my older neighbors speak of a wooden ski jump that also landed on Middle Range,. I've seen some old photos,  none online

That photo was from that NelSap website GM.

Here's how it looked 15 minutes ago with all the tree debris removed.

How many years have you been looking at that before you were able to pull it out of the tree?

Nice find.

CartMan! said:

That photo was from that NelSap website GM.

Here's how it looked 15 minutes ago with all the tree debris removed.

No progress yet at Lost Valley. Here's how the Spruce Chair looked this morning.

Hey Cartman!  Why have you NOT recovered the part of the sheave train in one of the old Pullman-Berry double tower pits?  I have looked at that a few times but have not been able to even think about hiking that far.  Its up near where the snow making pipe crosses Agony.

So the (original) Spruce triple is now a jigsaw puzzle being put together in Dirty Lew's sister city?

On FB yesterday they were live streaming the sounds (camera was based at Peak Lodge so not much to see) of the blasting job being done on Spruce line.  Here's hoping it was just for tower footings and/or top terminal footing and not the rock ledge of Gnarnia in its death throws!!

Rock ledge in Gnarnia is still fully intact. We're streaming the blasting today from www.sundayriver.tv/livestream if you're interested, & giving 5-minute warnings via the SRTV facebook page if you want to watch!

MachSki said:

On FB yesterday they were live streaming the sounds (camera was based at Peak Lodge so not much to see) of the blasting job being done on Spruce line.  Here's hoping it was just for tower footings and/or top terminal footing and not the rock ledge of Gnarnia in its death throws!!

I read on the blog no more uphill push to get to downdraft.  Guess they blasted that bit of ledge too.  Wonder if they did anything to Sirius or if that uphill got worse then.

Could be they moved the top station back more?

Possibly, but the reply on FB makes it sound more like the whole little knoll was graded out.

Wheelie said:

Could be they moved the top station back more?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service