Seven Points to Your Responsibility Code

1. Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
  2. People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
  3. You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
  4. Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
  5. Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
  6. Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
  7. Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.

Views: 1320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bitter cold & windy? Time to remove the Chondola cabins!

Junior said:

Man, that was a freakin cold ski day!!!

Did someone say something?   I think I heard something?   Maybe not.  Carry on.

MonkeyBrook said:

SR has SomeDay Bigger, I am enrolled.  I hope to get to your level soon.  When we gonna meet up and you can show me how to ski? I will bring KC, you can show us how it is done.  

Ripsaw said:

Don't want to see ya get hurt big guy. Follow the code; sign up for a clinic.

MonkeyBrook said:

The old man troll is back again.  Very worried about everyone elses skiing ability..proven over and over again. 

Ripsaw said:

I thought MB was an expert skier, but Hawk says he's a beginner. Sh*t, based on his posts in here, I thought he was the second coming of Doug Coombs.

Agree.......his stuff gets old and boring.

Hawk said:

Did someone say something?   I think I heard something?   Maybe not.  Carry on.

MonkeyBrook said:

SR has SomeDay Bigger, I am enrolled.  I hope to get to your level soon.  When we gonna meet up and you can show me how to ski? I will bring KC, you can show us how it is done.  

Ripsaw said:

Don't want to see ya get hurt big guy. Follow the code; sign up for a clinic.

MonkeyBrook said:

The old man troll is back again.  Very worried about everyone elses skiing ability..proven over and over again. 

Ripsaw said:

I thought MB was an expert skier, but Hawk says he's a beginner. Sh*t, based on his posts in here, I thought he was the second coming of Doug Coombs.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service