its our year... we are gonna dominate (again)

Views: 52999

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sources reporting Yanks very close to a deal on Stanton.  Deal to include prospects, a few high priced vets *bye bye Jacoby** and marlins eating some cash.  Judge and Stanton in same OF, wow.

That would be formidable, no question. And I would not be surprised if it happens. The biggest question mark in that scenario is whether Judge can keep it going as the book on him grows. Only time will tell. 

MonkeyBrook said:

sources reporting Yanks very close to a deal on Stanton.  Deal to include prospects, a few high priced vets *bye bye Jacoby** and marlins eating some cash.  Judge and Stanton in same OF, wow.

Even if this locks for the Yankees, I'm still happy the Sox did not aquire him.  Yankees had more to offer in veteran players, would have cost Sox too much in younger players both at the bigs and what remains of the farm.

Deal is just Sterling Castro and two mid level prospects yanks take $265 of $295 owes. If I were the commissioner I would not allow this.  What a steal for the Yanks. 

Derek Jeter just pulled a Kevin McCale. 

MonkeyBrook said:

Deal is just Sterling Castro and two mid level prospects yanks take $265 of $295 owes. If I were the commissioner I would not allow this.  What a steal for the Yanks. 

Got him. 

And Yanks avoid 2018 luxury tax by getting Marlins to take $30m.  A gift from Jeter. Thank you.  Next up a young arm

So what is the Yankees room below Lux Tax now or are they right up against it?

MonkeyBrook said:

And Yanks avoid 2018 luxury tax by getting Marlins to take $30m.  A gift from Jeter. Thank you.  Next up a young arm

$.01

Good luck with that arm then.  Or just blow right thru the Lux cap.

MonkeyBrook said:

$.01

Nah. Eli's still got a couple years left in that arm

TBS, I think if the G-Men are high enough in the draft,  they may shoot for a QB.

Puking here at K. Hopefully you guys too.

MonkeyBrook said:

Next up a young arm

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service