its our year... we are gonna dominate (again)

Views: 52372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Season is done, nice showing by the younger guys today offensively.  Sale went from hero to scapegoat.  Probably left him in one inning too long, but then Kimbrell pitched horribly.  Price only pitcher that really shined, he earned hi.self some respect by the Boston crowd for next season I think.  Dave D is going to have a long off-season I think.  Tough decisions need to be made moving forward with the construct of this team.

Disappointing ending to the 2017 campaign. It's like they just ran out of gas, which was probably more about lack of depth in the rotation (and having to play a very strong Astros squad for 8 straight games). How long before Farrell is out? Next game is March 29, 2018 in Tampa, Dombrowski has some work to do before then.

Now rooting for Cleveland...sorry MB it's not a yankee thing I just want to see Francona win another championship.
And Yankd force a game 5.

Ya think?

MachSki said:

Price only pitcher that really shined, he earned hi.self some respect by the Boston crowd for next season I think.  Dave D is going to have a long off-season I think.  Tough decisions need to be made moving forward with the construct of this team.

Well, moves didn't take too long to start.  Farrell is out.

Girard house for sale, you can mark this down.  His career as NYY manager will be over w a loss or at end of season.   10 years great run, but I am going to bet he will be the manager of the Marlins.  And you may even see Donnie Baseball back in pinstripes as next NYY manager.  

Farrell was not DDs guy and had way too many questionable in game decisions, so no big surprise. Winning a WS and 3 divs including 2 back to back is all well and good, but lots of "people" say all that was more in spite of him than because of him. I wish we still had Tito but I'll settle for Alex Cora.

Why get rid of Girardi?

Agree DD wants to put his stamp on every aspect of the club.

Zen Master said:

Farrell was not DDs guy and had way too many questionable in game decisions, so no big surprise. Winning a WS and 3 divs including 2 back to back is all well and good, but lots of "people" say all that was more in spite of him than because of him. I wish we still had Tito but I'll settle for Alex Cora.

Why get rid of Girardi?
How about those baby bombers? On to Houston

Good lord, we'll never hear the end of it this ski season (especially given the state of G-men affairs).  Good luck to them, Sox may have slowed the Astros' O up a bit for your babies.  If so, you're welcome ;)

MonkeyBrook said:

How about those baby bombers? On to Houston

And NYY even up the series.  I love this team.  Now we have a best of 3, w Yanks at home for game #5.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service