its our year... we are gonna dominate (again)

Views: 48125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He is an absolute beast, biggest NYY position player ever.  6-8 275...beautiful swing.  He does not get cheated on HRs either, they are all bombs.  Go Yanks!



Zen Master said:

Aaron Judge is a very interesting player.

Game #1 or the good guys.  Game #2 going to be a nice match up Sale vs Tanaka.  Sale has always pitched well agains NYY, hopefully we can get to him early.  

Test him. Then we'll see if he's a beast.

MonkeyBrook said:

He is an absolute beast, biggest NYY position player ever.  6-8 275...beautiful swing.  He does not get cheated on HRs either, they are all bombs.  Go Yanks!



Zen Master said:

Aaron Judge is a very interesting player.
Sox are #1 in AL in on base % and ave, but dead last in homers and bottom 3 in runs. #poweroutage #sofarnogood #itsearly

Yanks have won last two out of two vs Sox.  Yanks highest run differential in entire MLB.  Baseball is much more fun when games are 2:20 vs 4:00.  The was a pitching gem by Tanaka.  Sale pitched well, Sox offense let him down, again.

That's what happens when the league enforces it's PED testing policies.

No drugs=no roidsux offense. Simple as that.
 
Zen Master said:

Sox are #1 in AL in on base % and ave, but dead last in homers and bottom 3 in runs. #poweroutage #sofarnogood #itsearly
Aaron Judge. Just a matter of time. #notmilkshakes

Junior said:

That's what happens when the league enforces it's PED testing policies.

No drugs=no roidsux offense. Simple as that.
 
Zen Master said:

Sox are #1 in AL in on base % and ave, but dead last in homers and bottom 3 in runs. #poweroutage #sofarnogood #itsearly

thats silly Zenny, silly talk.

Zen Master said:

Aaron Judge. Just a matter of time. #notmilkshakes

Junior said:

That's what happens when the league enforces it's PED testing policies.

No drugs=no roidsux offense. Simple as that.
 
Zen Master said:

Sox are #1 in AL in on base % and ave, but dead last in homers and bottom 3 in runs. #poweroutage #sofarnogood #itsearly
2 more HRs for Judge and an amazing comeback by Yanks. Down 9-1, they come back to win 14-11 in 10

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service