Not that it will grab any of us on here, but Peaks (Hunter, Mount Snow, Crotched, Attitash, Wildcat) went close to the old ASC pass pricing this year.  Unlimited 599 adult, 399 kids for next year.  Wow, hope that works out for them.  We all know how cheap Eastern pass prices worked for ASC.

Views: 769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is double what an ASC pass cost.  

True, but the closest since then.

SundanceKid said:

That is double what an ASC pass cost.  

This year I had a gold pass to Sunday River and bought a frequent skier card ($100) to Wildcat / Attitash and skied over there a few times...  it's not that far from my house...  45 minutes to Wildcat and an hour to Attitash...  Thinking about a silver pass at SR and a Peaks pass...  at $1308 combined it would only be $150 more than a gold pass and a frequent skier card and offer lots more terrain.

Bob,

Similar to the gold pass and max Pass option add on if that is done again. 

  I bought a few of the $35 mid week tickets for Wildcat. 

Since we are moving over to Hooksett, I am debating about their midweek only to hit Crotched midweek/nights with an occasional day from the co do to the Cat.  Of course, Loon will be an easy hour shot from the new house so still debating that.  Don't think we are going west or North to Tremblant next year so can't see a Max add on to our New England, especially where K still has their spring pass at the same price.

It is, $299 add on to a silver or gold.  They added Wachusett out here and Solitude in Utah.

bob r/vortex said:

Bob,

Similar to the gold pass and max Pass option add on if that is done again. 

  I bought a few of the $35 mid week tickets for Wildcat. 

I would love to figure out how to have my SR/SL/Loon pass as well as a Snowbird/Alta pass.  :)

Boyne + Sb/A weekday pass maybe?   A $749 or $599 (chairs only) "add-on"

MonkeyBrook said:

I would love to figure out how to have my SR/SL/Loon pass as well as a Snowbird/Alta pass.  :)

Waiting to see how it plays out.  Did Silver and MAX this year and worked pretty well.  Should spend x-mas with fam in west anyway, so Gold isn't ideal for us.  Worked when included western Boyne but not part of the mix anymore.

Boyne resorts are bit of a PITA 'cause you have to go every morning to ticket window for a paper ticket for the day.  (Was same when NE Pass extended western Boyne Mtns.)  Powdr and Intrawest are D2L with barcode scan.   WP and Steamboat are RFID, which is the the cats ... go to lift and get on.

Crystal is an awesome mountain on Boyne/Max, but not the most friendly logistics if used during holiday blackout at SR/SL/L ... very limited lodging at Crystal and prices/minimum stays are jacked up during holiday, then add on standing in long lines to get ticket every morning ... takes the fun out of it.

Looks like Killington is only allowing MAX add-on with unrestricted Kpass.  If will be same for Boyne, then $1,350 for Gold/Max is basically same as Silver/Epic ($1,500) which has no blackouts or limitations on number of days.  Makes Silver/Epic a better deal ... if Epic has hills you want to ski.


MachSki said:

It is, $299 add on to a silver or gold.  They added Wachusett out here and Solitude in Utah.

Huh...when we went out to Big Sky, back when our passes worked there, they gave us all 5 day passes to match the lodging dates, and even comped my son who had a college pass although that product wasn't in their system.


sitzmark said:

Boyne resorts are bit of a PITA 'cause you have to go every morning to ticket window for a paper ticket for the day.  (Was same when NE Pass extended western Boyne Mtns.)  

Boyne-wide policy with MAX.  Was also policy at Crystal with past Gold as well, but Boyne does not own/manage any lodging properties at Crystal.


Glade Monkey said:

Huh...when we went out to Big Sky, back when our passes worked there, they gave us all 5 day passes to match the lodging dates, and even comped my son who had a college pass although that product wasn't in their system.


sitzmark said:

Boyne resorts are bit of a PITA 'cause you have to go every morning to ticket window for a paper ticket for the day.  (Was same when NE Pass extended western Boyne Mtns.)  

is that for real?  So 8 days at SB/Alta and you cover the pass?  If yes, that will work.

sitzmark said:

Boyne + Sb/A weekday pass maybe?   A $749 or $599 (chairs only) "add-on"

MonkeyBrook said:

I would love to figure out how to have my SR/SL/Loon pass as well as a Snowbird/Alta pass.  :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service