The quest for title #5 ended in epic fashion, and another banner gets added...

Views: 30025

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Big Bill shared all his knowledge w Little Bill for years w Giants.

Even fashion tips!

Nice pic cartman! Almost looks like LT is threatening to break little Bill's neck unless BIG BILL does what he wants, and BIG BILL is is saying "go ahead, do it" and little Bill is like "wtf???"

From Twitter: “Frank Reich is now the Colts head coach unless he finds a better job in the next four hours.”

Great hire, guy did amazing job w the Eagles.  And he is the author of the two best football comebacks.

Glade Monkey said:

From Twitter: “Frank Reich is now the Colts head coach unless he finds a better job in the next four hours.”

Obviously he deserves much credit for what he did with the eagles, but I wasn’t aware he played a role in what is unarguably the greatest NFL comeback of all time which occurred in SBLI, followed closely by SBXLIX. 

MonkeyBrook said:

Great hire, guy did amazing job w the Eagles.  And he is the author of the two best football comebacks.

Glade Monkey said:

I believe you mean the last 2 minutes of 42, yes? (Hint: think 18-1).

Not only do the NY Football Giants own the patsies in the big game, it appears that entire NFC East does as well....

Zen Master said:

Obviously he deserves much credit for what he did with the eagles, but I wasn’t aware he played a role in what is unarguably the greatest NFL comeback of all time which occurred in SBLI, followed closely by SBXLIX. 

MonkeyBrook said:

Glade Monkey said:

No, I was right. 

Junior said:

I believe you mean the last 2 minutes of 42, yes? 

About the NFC East owning the cheaters when it counts?

Zen Master said:

No, I was right. 

Junior said:

I believe you mean the last 2 minutes of 42, yes? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service