The quest for title #5 ended in epic fashion, and another banner gets added...

Views: 30539

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Somebody call the wahhhhhhbulance for the whiny giants fans. 

Also being Yankee fans, I’m sure they took solace in losing to a crappy red Sox team in 2004 who fell behind 0-3 to what must have been a much better Yankee team. Lol

Haha. Change the subject much douchenozzle?

Zen Master said:

Also being Yankee fans, I’m sure they took solace in losing to a crappy red Sox team in 2004 who fell behind 0-3 to what must have been a much better Yankee team. Lol

No NYG or NYY fan has ever celebrated and made t-shirts celebrating how we won something after being down in series/game.  Its opening day, one of my favorite days of the year.  

Zen Master said:

He's such a whiny little b**** sometimes.....

MonkeyBrook said:

No NYG or NYY fan has ever celebrated and made t-shirts celebrating how we won something after being down in series/game.  Its opening day, one of my favorite days of the year.  

Zen Master said:

That because you are a sour, whiny bunch. Wahhhhhhhhh!!!

MonkeyBrook said:

Zen Master said:

Right. We all know sports started in 2004. No pro sports before that year, right?

Dumba$$...

Zen Master said:

MonkeyBrook said:

Zen Master said:

No idea what you are babbling about, but hope you feel better soon. 

Junior said:

Right. We all know sports started in 2004. No pro sports before that year, right?

Dumba$$...

Zen Master said:

MonkeyBrook said:

Zen Master said:

Gobble Gobble Gobble......

Zen Master said:

No idea what you are babbling about, but hope you feel better soon. 

Junior said:

Dumba$$...

Zen Master said:

MonkeyBrook said:

Zen Master said:

Such an iconic voice. RIP Gil.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service