The quest for title #5 ended in epic fashion, and another banner gets added...

Views: 30530

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PS - Brady set a couple more records last night:

Franchise record for most completions in a row in a single game (19).

NFL record for most wins by a QB with one team (161).

oh shut up already.  Jesus, first game of regular season. 

Zen Master said:

Deal with it.

MonkeyBrook said:

oh shut up already.  Jesus, first game of regular season. 

Zen Master said:

He has a little record book that he has been writing in since childhood, it was updated last night w a cute cartoon picture of his idol Brady

Ripsaw said:

Holy s***.........REALLY???? Those are some frigging important records, right there !!!! LOL!

Zen Master said:

Yeah, and I have one for past NE QBs Grogan and Bledsoe as well.  My favorite all-time Patriots player was Steve Nelson and I have an entire room in my house dedicated to him where he and I smoke cigars and drink cognac whenever he comes over to dinner.

MonkeyBrook said:

He has a little record book that he has been writing in since childhood, it was updated last night w a cute cartoon picture of his idol Brady

Ripsaw said:

Holy s***.........REALLY???? Those are some frigging important records, right there !!!! LOL!

Zen Master said:

Who is Ernie Adams?

Ripsaw said:

Who's Steve Nelson?

Zen Master said:

Yeah, and I have one for past NE QBs Grogan and Bledsoe as well.  My favorite all-time Patriots player was Steve Nelson and I have an entire room in my house dedicated to him where he and I smoke cigars and drink cognac whenever he comes over to dinner.

MonkeyBrook said:

Ripsaw said:

Zen Master said:

Former member of the NY Giants staff.

Ripsaw said:

I think he's part of the cheat team.....no?

Junior said:

Who is Ernie Adams?

Ripsaw said:

Who's Steve Nelson?

Zen Master said:

MonkeyBrook said:

Ripsaw said:

Zen Master said:

Maybe Tomlin should have actually paid attention to the radio broadcast of the game when Zolak was screaming, "Nobody's covering Gronkowski!!!"

Bingo!

Wheeler said:

That head coach was so stupid he didnt know the rules AND couldnt set up sting operation

#anothersoreloser

Another record last night: Scobee, who made his debut for Pittsburgh against the New England Patriots on Thursday, is the first Steelers kicker to miss two field goals in a game since Allan Watson in 1970, according to NBC.

Somebody was having a bad night...

According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Steelers tight end coach James Daniel is being investigated for allegedly assaulting and verbally accosting a Patriots fan on the way to the locker room at halftime.

A league official confirmed to Schefter that there’s an investigation into the alleged incident. Daniel was seen allegedly kicking a Patriots fan in the back of the leg and yelling at him, per the ESPN report. Daniel returned to the coaching booth after halftime, where police and league security were waiting. Daniel then began shouting at the police officer upon being confronted in the booth.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13630481/pittsburgh-steelers-assi...

So how is that a record? What a dumba$$.

Glade Monkey said:

Another record last night: Scobee, who made his debut for Pittsburgh against the New England Patriots on Thursday, is the first Steelers kicker to miss two field goals in a game since Allan Watson in 1970, according to NBC.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service