Music thread : post you tube ,songs ,bands, up coming live shows ...

This is a place to talk music, past ,present and future. Is there a band that coming to the area,video of shows you were at,story of some wild show from your past,favorite song to ski/ride to......

Views: 16030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cartman, sorry missed this....cant make it today but will have to connect to check out the bike and Wendy. Great movie scene.

This might be my fave of all the stuff I've seen posted these last few days...

Going to see the Airplane Family Live Dead 69 tonight at the Cabot in Beverly.  The reviews are good so I am hoping for a good show.  I am really digging that the show is right down the street and I'm not driving. 

LIVE DEAD ‘69 is comprised of original Grateful Dead pianist Tom Constanten, who played all the keyboards on the original “Live Dead” recording, and Mark Karan, lead guitarist with Bob Weir’s Rat Dog and The Other Ones, which featured every other surviving Grateful Dead member. Live Dead ‘69 shall perform the classic “Live Dead” (recorded in 1969) in its entirety for the first time anywhere ever.

Gee I wonder where u saw that

Zen Master said:

This might be my fave of all the stuff I've seen posted these last few days...

I am usually there for Mug Club Mondays, usually around 3:30 or 4 for one or three

MonkeyBrook said:

Cartman, sorry missed this....cant make it today but will have to connect to check out the bike and Wendy. Great movie scene.

Total production budget for this video....$ ??   Maybe some MBs of memory in the cloud?? Keep it simple.

Again, the mornin's come. 
Again, he's on the run. 
A sunbeam's shinin' through his hair. 
Fear not to have a care. 
Well, pick up your gear and gypsy roll on.

Roll on.......

Thanks Jr
RIP Gregg Allman :(
Just one more morning
I have to wake up with the blues

Another legend gone. This one really hurts. :(

Wheelie said:
Thanks Jr
RIP Gregg Allman :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by