Maine Adaptive Ski-A-Thon-- it's just around the corner!

Howdy folks!

Happy Saturday! I just wanted to let you fine folks know that us at Sunday River TV will be doing our damnedest again this season to raise funds for Maine Adaptive. We are asking for donations, people to join our team, help spreading the message, words of encouragement, high-fives, and the like.

https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/SRTV/2017-ski-a-thon

Thanks for all of your support last season-- lets keep the momentum going for 2017!

- Nora

Views: 907

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Junior for my new golfcart sticker.  (See below)

The Special Olympics of Maine Summer Games kick off tomorrow. The state crossing torch relay went by my shop yesterday, handed from Auburn PD to Lewiston PD. That's always a cool thing to witness. This year I am very interested, as I spend last weekend building them a new Torch/Caldron to replace the old one that looked so horrible in High Def on ESPN for the Winter Games. For the first time, an athlete in a wheelchair will be able to light the opening flame, then they will jack the caldron up to the top of the new pillar.

Thanks Again Junior.,  Best bet I ever lost!!!   GO PREDS!!!

Well done cartman!

Zen,  are you guys in Orono??

If so post pics.

Love it. Right on Carty. Right on. Power to the people right on.....

CartMan! said:

Thanks Junior for my new golfcart sticker.  (See below)

The Special Olympics of Maine Summer Games kick off tomorrow. The state crossing torch relay went by my shop yesterday, handed from Auburn PD to Lewiston PD. That's always a cool thing to witness. This year I am very interested, as I spend last weekend building them a new Torch/Caldron to replace the old one that looked so horrible in High Def on ESPN for the Winter Games. For the first time, an athlete in a wheelchair will be able to light the opening flame, then they will jack the caldron up to the top of the new pillar.

Thanks Again Junior.,  Best bet I ever lost!!!   GO PREDS!!!

Cool story.  Good on ya CartMan and Junior!

No cartman, there is a big meet at Bonney Eagle (I think) that he has done but not Orono.

It's not just the "carts", it's the people. (Little PCA humor for those who get it).

sitzmark said:

Cool story.  Good on ya CartMan and Junior!

Cool stuff guys, nice job!!

So, Friday nights weather ruined a great photo op for the torch lighting.

But, as usual, The Special Olympics goes on.   Here's a few daytime pics of the new torch.

(flame looks so much bigger in the dark).

Thanks to ALL that support causes like these.

That's awesome! Can't wait to see it in person at the loaf next January.

The smiles on those faces say it all........

Awesome!!

Hey Jr - just finished B2VT ride - hot one this year.    Pretty sure we're going to switch up June rides next year and do the Long Trail Century instead.  Didn't realize that benefitted VASS.  See you there if you ride it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service