Maine Adaptive Ski-A-Thon-- it's just around the corner!

Howdy folks!

Happy Saturday! I just wanted to let you fine folks know that us at Sunday River TV will be doing our damnedest again this season to raise funds for Maine Adaptive. We are asking for donations, people to join our team, help spreading the message, words of encouragement, high-fives, and the like.

https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/SRTV/2017-ski-a-thon

Thanks for all of your support last season-- lets keep the momentum going for 2017!

- Nora

Views: 680

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Done. Thanks SS.

I see a bunch of SRC people jumped in as well as did a bunch of others, but they are still not even 1/2 way to the $5000 goal. You are at 41% of that goal to be exact. (so the page says).

For anyone who is on the fence about donating, it seems you can donate any amount you want, not just the whole round numbers on the page, and I think you can do it anonymously as well. Just follow the instructions on the page. Even a $1 or $5 donation is gonna help. Got a long way to go to reach $5K.

Come on folks, help 'em out. Great cause, but you folks already know that. Get on board if you haven't already.

Thanks again for doing this Nora and Matt (and I don't even know you two).

Good stuff. Let's go people. What's a few bucks for a cause like this (and I'm not talking about the pond skimming)....

SteveSki said:

If anybody doesn't want to do an online donation, we will be also accepting cash donations until 12:00 on Saturday. You're more than welcome to leave any donations at the South Ridge Welcome Center, just be clear that the envelope is for Sunday River TV. 

Thank you all for helping out our friends at MA, you rock!

I JUST LEARNED THAT FOR TODAY ONLY THERE IS A SUPPORTER WHO WILL MATCH ALL DONATIONS UP TO $500

TODAY ONLY

If you plan on donating, today would be a great day to do so.

And only the first 20 donations.  Donation must be confirmed/paid (cash, check, FirstGiving) and presented to Maine Adaptive office.

Turn $500 into $1,000 for Maine Adaptive!

Newsflash!!! March Madness is underway at Maine Adaptive. 

The first 20 individuals who turn in a minimum of $500 in PAID pledges on Tuesday, March 21st will earn $500 in matching donations. So, help multiply your gifts and celebrate the first week of spring today! 

Team Captains, please share this with your team members!

#SkiAThon2017 #SomethingBiggerRando

This is a fantastic community!!  Thank you!

Wheelie said:

I JUST LEARNED THAT FOR TODAY ONLY THERE IS A SUPPORTER WHO WILL MATCH ALL DONATIONS UP TO $500

TODAY ONLY

If you plan on donating, today would be a great day to do so.

of course Mark has all the details

Hoping to meet some of the Sugarloaf Ski-a-thon team members over the next 3 days, then return to SR in time to catch  "The Youngerbloods" play at the ballroom for ending ceremony

KEEP DONATING !!!!

These guys SMOKED at BlueBird a feww weeks back.

Still $2900 short of the goal. Brother can ya spare a dime? Anything helps, even a dollar or three. No donation too small. Please keep that in mind.

BUMP!!

Another bump for next to last day!!

$2800.00 to goal.  https://www.firstgiving.com/team/341306 (team page)

Keep 'er coming, folks! Matt would look pretty fancy pondskimming in a tube top & sequins, dontcha think? ;)

Thank you to everyone who donated to Team SRTV7 or any of the Ski-A-Thon (SAT) teams!!

If you watched SRTV on Sunday morning, you saw SAT raised a total of $346,200+. A little more usually trickles in.  That's about 60% of what is needed to run the programs annually, not including SR/SL's VERY generous ticket/in-kind support ($300k+).  Takes a community...

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Awesome news Sitz.....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service