** Full for 16-17 before end of September. Hope that's a good omen for a snowy season **

3 roommates returning from last year so only had 2 rooms open . . .

I have my season pass, hoping for another stellar season.

7 mi (15 min) to South Ridge.

Mid Nov to Mid April with some flexibility.

Laid back home life, no partying, no smoking in house, with your own bedroom and sharing of other common rooms - kitchen, living room, plus large, bright back porch. Can hide out in your room or share the rest of the house with us.

Kid friendly, pets considered.

Renovations have been done to all bedrooms, bathrooms & living room. All new from outside walls in - windows, walls, closets, natural wide pine floors. Individually controlled baseboard heat and mini-refrigerator in each bedroom. Rooms all have at least 2 beds - a queen and another bed. Some have their own TV with DVD players (no cable).

Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and stove, plus brand new bottom freezer refrigerator. Another refrigerator in 2nd floor hall. Washer & dryer.

55" TV with BluRay player with streaming Netflix and Amazon Prime in living room.

Wireless internet.

Basement, attic and garage for storage. Plenty of off street parking.

House has no land line phone - everyone has cell phones these days.

It is a large house and I like the idea of having a mix of SR workers and some "weekend/holiday" skiers. And would not be terrible to have all workers.

Rates vary from $1600-$2000 per room, not per person. Pricing based on part time (weekends) or all week; one person or more folks sharing a room. This includes everything - heat, electric, wireless, laundry, cable TV, paper goods, detergent and other sundries. $300 security deposit holds room. Full payment when moving in preferred, but payment plan available. 

Pictures of house and rooms available at www.schuellein.com/rental . Click on link for Bethel.

NOT a party house. Mellow place to chill between days on the slopes or working at SR.

Bill

401 487-9275

bethel5br@aol.com

Views: 425

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning Bill,

I also hope this ski season will be another stellar one!  My friend and I are both professional women from the Boston and Worcester area in search of a seasonal rental for this winter. Just saw your posting and it sounds intriguing.  We typically come up on Thursday nights and head back Sunday or Monday. I have a more flexible work schedule and would like the option of being able to come up whenever I could. We'd each want our own room.  Let me know if you still have rooms available.

Thanks,

Joy

I do still have the 3 rooms. Just posted this yesterday.

Give me a call, or if you are coming to Bethel stop in.

The currently available rooms are the Rivendell, Helms Deep and Fangorn. Returning room mates are a patroller at SR and cook at the Matterhorn. 

Thanks Bill for your quick response.  Our next scheduled trip up to Bethel is on Saturday, Sept. 24.  Any chance we could check out the house on that day?  

Joy:

That would quite possibly work, unless they are all taken before that. Call me sometime at my cell number in the listing.

Bill

Bill, Just wanted to let you know that my friend and I talked it over and will each take an upstairs room for the season.  I have a couple of questions. Give me a call at your convenience. 508-340-0020.

Joy

Hi Bill,

I may be interested in renting a room for the season, if you still have one available. I'll be working at SR for the winter and need peaceful housing. I'm into skiing and working, not partying. Plus I'm neat and I don't smoke. Your Bethel house sounds ideal. Please reply if you're still looking for house-mates. I'd like to meet you and check out your home soon if possible. Thank you, and have a great day!

Craig

House is full for 16-17. Good luck in your search.

Hi Bill

Hows it going

I'm looking for a seasonal rental for the 2017 ski season.

I'm from Maine & ski mid week usually

Do you have a room available ?

Thanks

Steve

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service