Looking for Barker preferred parking pass for 2018/19 season

If you have one you aren’t planning to use, let’s talk!

Views: 613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wrote the Maine thing. Ex: skied one day at Loon last winter. Up lift with a couple from Mass. on lift I learned about their amazing ski trip to Aspen or somewhere. Also dropped into convo how aggravated his $90k Range Rover got a flat tire on way to Loon night before. Okay... never hear that kind of convo on lifts at SR.  Everyone may have a $90k car, but they're not talking about it. Just not how people are in Maine, wherever they come from, in my opinion.  That's a good thing!  So having classes of people in line doesn't seem to Maine like to me. Skiing is what matters (once you quietly park your $90k car in preferred parking lmao). 

MonkeyBrook said:

What are we talking about?

For the record, I am not against anything that the mt choses to sell to make $...if people want V+ and willing to pay, so be it (Sugarbush has it, SL has it), if people want to park in preferred spot great (I have had pass for 10 years and love it, I don't always arrive early), if people want a locker, great.  If people want to spend $3K at the Mt Room awesome.  SR is here to make money and provide fun/safe skiing experience.  I am all for it, I don't get the "Its not very Maine"....what does that even mean?  Most people I ski with do not live in Maine and are not from Maine....who cares?

We've been So Ridge preferred parking since my wife had multiple knee ops.  It's 8 years later, and still the best Boyne points we spend each season. There was a Valet Parking option at So Ridge for a short bit, but it was a joke. We had to wait in line for our area, as Joey's in Cayene's and Rover's would block the access road while they negotiated cash for our paid seasonal spots. Then , the rest of them would pull up in front of lodge, and walk away after throwing a Jackson or two at the poor parking attendants.
It was short lived,
Wheelie said:

You've been around longer than I and I dont know about any "valet" parking, but i was here when barker preferred parking started and I dont remember anything like v+ discussion?

Talking about a simple request in the proper classified category that you put your nose into right out of the gate after she posted.    So I would say:  "you care" otherwise you would not have gotten involved.

MonkeyBrook said:

....who cares?

This has to be one of the most incoherent posts I have ever seen here.  Time to start cheating off Sitz again.

MissWynter said:

I wrote the Maine thing. Ex: skied one day at Loon last winter. Up lift with a couple from Mass. on lift I learned about their amazing ski trip to Aspen or somewhere. Also dropped into convo how aggravated his $90k Range Rover got a flat tire on way to Loon night before. Okay... never hear that kind of convo on lifts at SR.  Everyone may have a $90k car, but they're not talking about it. Just not how people are in Maine, wherever they come from, in my opinion.  That's a good thing!  So having classes of people in line doesn't seem to Maine like to me. Skiing is what matters (once you quietly park your $90k car in preferred parking lmao). 

Thanks for nothing MissWynter

MissWynter said:

I predicted this exact tangent would happen by noon, I was wrong. Also figured it would be by WMS, wrong again.  I'm losing my edge lol. 

Ahh, there you are. Right on cue.  

WatervilleMESkier said:

Talking about a simple request in the proper classified category that you put your nose into right out of the gate after she posted.    So I would say:  "you care" otherwise you would not have gotten involved.

MonkeyBrook said:

....who cares?

What?  Your on cue for every single thread here. Every one.

At least I don't inject myself into every single thread.  Unlike you, I pick my positions.  You are quantity over quality. You get involved in every single topic here - I mean every one.  There is not one topic where you say to yourself, hey you know what - I think this doesn't have anything to do with me - I'm gonna sit this one out.  Nope - you will come up with some nonsense just for getting your name on the thread.

I dare you to ignore the next new topic that comes up on this community.  I bet you can't do it. I know you can't.

MonkeyBrook said:

WatervilleMESkier said:

MonkeyBrook said:

....who cares?

Obsessed much?

Time for your meds.  Same person who changes their profile name and picture to MB Mother” every now and then, keep up the strong work.

WatervilleMESkier said:

At least I don't inject myself into every single thread.  Unlike you, I pick my positions.  You are quantity over quality. You get involved in every single topic here - I mean every one.  There is not one topic where you say to yourself, hey you know what - I think this doesn't have anything to do with me - I'm gonna sit this one out.  Nope - you will come up with some nonsense just for getting your name on the thread.

I dare you to ignore the next new topic that comes up on this community.  I bet you can't do it. I know you can't.

MonkeyBrook said:

WatervilleMESkier said:

MonkeyBrook said:

....who cares?

So?

WatervilleMESkier said:

MonkeyBrook said:

WatervilleMESkier said:

MonkeyBrook said:

....who cares?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service