Looking for Barker preferred parking pass for 2018/19 season

If you have one you aren’t planning to use, let’s talk!

Views: 644

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why would someone have a Barker parking pass ($524) that they were going to be using?  Just wondering.  

Do you have nothing better to do than troll message boards wasting someone’s time? I actually rented someone else’s pass for this season as they were not coming up to SR but didn’t want to turn it in and lose it. Asked and answered.

Ok then, I will rent you mine for $2K. 

Jennifer
Are you on the waiting list?
Do you know how many people are on the waiting list?

I ask because the mountain has raised the price every year with impunity. I assume the waiting list must be significant.

As a question to anyone with a pass or on the waiting list:
What's your breaking point on price?

Get to the back of the line!  You got the Plum card (sorry...those of you who have played endless candy land may know the distress of that lol). 

i think it's cheesy to post that here but whatever. 

Calling MB a troll?  Oh my - this chica's got balls!  

We we put ourselves on waitlist when they were around $400. Still haven't got call.  Since then we've found parking isn't as bad as it seems except a few days/year. So I'd say $400 is breaking point as I'd never pay $549 today. 

Wheelie said:

Jennifer
Are you on the waiting list?
Do you know how many people are on the waiting list?

I ask because the mountain has raised the price every year with impunity. I assume the waiting list must be significant.

As a question to anyone with a pass or on the waiting list:
What's your breaking point on price?

Wow.. $524 for parking and $359 for a locker.  That is more than one quarter of my condo fees.  How much for the pool membership?

Just because MB is short doesn't mean he is a TROLL. 

I was seriously wondering why someone would buy a pass and then not use it.  I hadn't realized there is a 2nd market for passes.  I am going to deed mine out in my will.

Jennifer, my offer stands $2K and I will rent you mine for the year.

SundanceKid said:

Wow.. $524 for parking and $359 for a locker.  That is more than one quarter of my condo fees.  How much for the pool membership?

Just because MB is short doesn't mean he is a TROLL. 

I guess there is a black market for everything.  I was just amazed at the regular market price too.  

MonkeyBrook said:

I hadn't realized there is a 2nd market for passes.

There is a wait list for lockers too and a "secondary sub-lease" market.

SundanceKid said:

I guess there is a black market for everything.  I was just amazed at the regular market price too.  

MonkeyBrook said:

I hadn't realized there is a 2nd market for passes.

Yes, I have been on the wait list for YEARS.  The reason it is difficult to get off the wait list is because people rarely turn their passes in.  Re: the $2K offer, thanks but no thanks, the "secondary market" to my knowledge doesn't work like that.  This season I simply paid the owner what they actually paid for the pass. The owner is still the owner, but wasn't out of pocket for it when they weren't going to be skiing Sunday River anyway.  I got to use it for the season.  We both won.  Very simple concept.  If someone wants to pay $2K for a parking pass, more power to them.

Hence why the waitlist is not moving. My lakes marina does not allow subleasing. You lose it if they catch you.  But SR isn't in enforcement business.  SR needs to up the price to $700. That'll move the waitlist!  Missed opportunity for SR imo.    

Jennifer Bott said:

Yes, I have been on the wait list for YEARS.  The reason it is difficult to get off the wait list is because people rarely turn their passes in.  Re: the $2K offer, thanks but no thanks, the "secondary market" to my knowledge doesn't work like that.  This season I simply paid the owner what they actually paid for the pass. The owner is still the owner, but wasn't out of pocket for it when they weren't going to be skiing Sunday River anyway.  I got to use it for the season.  We both won.  Very simple concept.  If someone wants to pay $2K for a parking pass, more power to them.

I am not selling, renting or leasing mine...was kidding.  And the secondary market does work that way, I bought San Diego padres tickets for $20 a piece. Original owner paid $15.  He has something I wanted and I paid more. Simple as that.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service