Views: 512

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Risky Business

my thought is he got off chondi and walked over to see spruce like I did during Fall fest so either Hawk or I are right. Risky or Amex, be surprised if he hiked all the way over to Quantum 

I suck at this game, but gotta go with Risky. SDK has a new summer gig!
Quantum. Ga2ski and Lisa hiked up from his condo and took this on way up to NP

It's Thursday so is that the final answer, or just your guess?

because I was pretty sure after looking at a winter pic of my kids taken right next to Right Stuff sign, combined with a feature hidden amongst the trees.

MonkeyBrook said:

Quantum. Ga2ski and Lisa hiked up from his condo and took this on way up to NP

Yeah, you can see the Park Entrance sign on Second Mile so cannot be Quantum.  Angle looks too wide to be Spruce but I guess it could be.  Sticking with RS myself.

Not sure I will have internet connection tomorrow. So I'll answer a little early based on Phanga's rules of Friday mornings for answers.

The correct answer is Right Stuff.

For the record, I hiked on all the trails listed and some.  

MB - Who is Lisa?

Sorry typo, should have been “kids”

SundanceKid said:

Not sure I will have internet connection tomorrow. So I'll answer a little early based on Phanga's rules of Friday mornings for answers.

The correct answer is Right Stuff.

For the record, I hiked on all the trails listed and some.  

MB - Who is Lisa?

Starting season 0-1. Or maybe pre-season doesn't count?

Beautiful pic SDK

Preseason is tough.  We are struggling to keep it together.  I have more photos if people want to keep playing next week.

Post them up, not looking like skiing til late month at this point.

Congrats to the Right Stuff crowd.  So much for the Quantum Leap crowd ......  I'll have to pick the crowds a tag onto more carefully.  LOL

Please keep the pictures coming SDK !  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service