How about the gondola cabin falling in to the slope at north peak

Views: 3860

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes a simple tee. It was fun until I overheated the compressor. It is all fixed now. Boys want to build a better system but I need a better compressor.

Max Hart said:

Nice system you got there. T-Gun? 

You should probably install a check valve on the air line so you don't end up with water accidently in your compressor. Going to add this to my installation next. I think this cost me $35 (already had the compressor and pressure washer).

SailingSkier said:

Really liking this.  Thanks for the link cnr1089.  If you find plans for a home based fan gun ... come back with that info too!!   This could drive the winter hating neighbors crazy !!

Mike

The check valve addition is a good idea.  The picture in the link includes a regulator but doesn't list one among the parts.

I have a pressure washer which I was going to try snow making by itself.  My compressor is quite small (used with a small nailer) but worth a try.

Until Monday Halifax, N.S. was in a snow drought --- least snow to this point of the winter for the past 65 years!  The drought has ended !! 

Glad to hear the end of your drought.  So, should we blame you for the snow drought starting up for us (LOL)?!

SailingSkier said:

The check valve addition is a good idea.  The picture in the link includes a regulator but doesn't list one among the parts.

I have a pressure washer which I was going to try snow making by itself.  My compressor is quite small (used with a small nailer) but worth a try.

Until Monday Halifax, N.S. was in a snow drought --- least snow to this point of the winter for the past 65 years!  The drought has ended !! 

Haha, just seeing this now. Remind to tell you about how he bloodied some olympians head few yrs back. 
NickelPlated said:

yeah, It was Wheelie's fault. 

Snow-tech smack down 2018 ! Machski vs Max!

Ripsaw said:

It's awesome. Max really knows his stuff in contrast to Machski who just posts crap from his most recent Google search......kinda like Zenny with football. He wants to be the smartest guy in the sandbox, but it's obvious he doesn't know his ass from a h*** in the ground.

MonkeyBrook said:

Nice we have our fact checkers checking Max.  This lift tech talk is really exciting.  

Not even close. 

Semi-Pro said:

Snow-tech smack down 2018 ! Machski vs Max!

Ripsaw said:

It's awesome. Max really knows his stuff in contrast to Machski who just posts crap from his most recent Google search......kinda like Zenny with football. He wants to be the smartest guy in the sandbox, but it's obvious he doesn't know his ass from a h*** in the ground.

MonkeyBrook said:

Nice we have our fact checkers checking Max.  This lift tech talk is really exciting.  

Don't blame us..... We just get the storms when you finish with them - and after you have drained all the good out of them.  LOL  Or, they head over northern New Brunswick and we get the rain.  But if you are in drought mode, I sincerely hope that is short lived.  Our drought ended with snow that was almost the consistency of weak Cream-of-Wheat.  Snow with too high a moisture content which reaches out and grabs you.

MachSki said:

Glad to hear the end of your drought.  So, should we blame you for the snow drought starting up for us (LOL)?!

SailingSkier said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service