Anyone have a particularly great song they like to ski/ride to?

Views: 3081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

something that always gets me pumped when i ski is to listen to almost any techno music.
rain rain, go away
Bow Thayer and Perfect Trainwreck are amazing ,Bow's solo work also. Great song Nor'easter snow. He was on the soundtrack to the ski doc.EPOCH about the history of the highest peaks in New England .I will send a link to a snowmobile video they are on also.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWD3QDZfWiU&feature=player_embedded enjoy and help spread the word about this independent artist.
Mike Dann
Anything by Muse (most especially Butterflies and Hurricanes which they used in Rossi ads)
Snow -- Red Hot Chili Peppers
Dangerzone - Kenny Loggins (refer to the Top Gun theme in another thread)
Eyes of the World
Terrapin Station
Help>Slip>Franks
Scarlett>Fire
Sailor>Circumstance
Wheel>Watchtower
Watchtower>Wheel
Playin>UJB
Mexicali>Uncle
China>Rider
SOTM
Ripple

&

Barton Hall 77 in it's entirety.
I agree.............

jake carlson said:
i hate to be a Debbie-downer, but i am not a fan of myself (or others) listening to music while skiing or riding. on the chair lift and waiting for the chair is fine, but it isnt a safe enough sport to promote listening to music while trying to perform and be aware of your surroundings all at once!!
SILENCE ! Always works for me, especially on a nice wooded trail in a snow storm.
The Dead are always great to listen to The wheel is great I love dancing while boarding to the music.

Junior said:
Eyes of the World
Terrapin Station
Help>Slip>Franks
Scarlett>Fire
Sailor>Circumstance
Wheel>Watchtower
Watchtower>Wheel
Playin>UJB
Mexicali>Uncle
China>Rider
SOTM
Ripple

&

Barton Hall 77 in it's entirety.
you do not have to crank it to 11 but should we not have car radios either???

jake carlson said:
i hate to be a Debbie-downer, but i am not a fan of myself (or others) listening to music while skiing or riding. on the chair lift and waiting for the chair is fine, but it isnt a safe enough sport to promote listening to music while trying to perform and be aware of your surroundings all at once!!
Most go up to 10, but mine goes up to 11 too, for when I want it really loud.

Mike Dann said:
you do not have to crank it to 11 but should we not have car radios either???

jake carlson said:
i hate to be a Debbie-downer, but i am not a fan of myself (or others) listening to music while skiing or riding. on the chair lift and waiting for the chair is fine, but it isnt a safe enough sport to promote listening to music while trying to perform and be aware of your surroundings all at once!!
I agree...

jake carlson said:
i hate to be a Debbie-downer, but i am not a fan of myself (or others) listening to music while skiing or riding. on the chair lift and waiting for the chair is fine, but it isnt a safe enough sport to promote listening to music while trying to perform and be aware of your surroundings all at once!!
I turn it down on the lifts, but turn it back up once I turn to gravity sliding. Dangerous? Probably. But I don't cruise down the slopes at warp speed. To each their own.

A Tribe Called Quest
Korn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service