Well, the Mrs and I will be up plus our new crazy Black Lab/terrier not sure what else mix pup.  Hope to see many more of you out and about next weekend!!

Views: 1272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We'll be up.  Hope to get in some mountain biking before winter riding takes effect. 

Opening day is getting closer, the radar up by SL has those nice blue hues this morning!

10 day forecast looks positive for the Dempsey Riders....all I care about.  After next Sunday, ski season can begin.

MachSki said:

Opening day is getting closer, the radar up by SL has those nice blue hues this morning!

+1

MonkeyBrook said:

10 day forecast looks positive for the Dempsey Riders....all I care about.  After next Sunday, ski season can begin.

Rainy and raw at SL this AM, but no white stuff so far at base level. Good color change developing ... Finally.

at least we will have peak foliage for next weekend.....pray for 50 and sunny w no wind.

sitzmark said:

Rainy and raw at SL this AM, but no white stuff so far at base level. Good color change developing ... Finally.
Ha. I remember when I did the 100 and it was high 80s. Mark was genuinely concerned by the new color of my black jersey! ;)
Wish I was able to do it this year. If anyone in the team needs a donation to get over the hump, let me know!

Thanks Jerry, if you are interested in making a donation…hit someone up on the team that looks like they need some help…very much appreciated. 

PS:  For those attending FF, not only is Gang of Thieves playing at SR at 230 but LKP will be at Brew House tonight at 9…going to be a long day

jerryg said:

Wish I was able to do it this year. If anyone in the team needs a donation to get over the hump, let me know!
"Concerned" is a putting it mildly. :)
You nailed it and with a few bottles of water you bounced back like a champ tho!
Gotta ride it again with us.

jerryg said:
Ha. I remember when I did the 100 and it was high 80s. Mark was genuinely concerned by the new color of my black jersey! ;)

What a great weekend!  Ventured out and about, made the drive to Dixville Notch and with mother nature's color pallet in full display, I can see the draw of the area in regards to natural charm.  We also discovered fantastic PYO cranberries just 20 minutes from SR in Albany, ME.  What a great experience, if you like cranberries, I highly recommend checking them out Woodward Cranberry Farm.

Today we hiked around and down ridge run.  What a tunnel on that now!  Pretty quick drop into it as well, should be kind of fun.  Welding crews were busy today rejoining the snowmaking lines, still quite a length of pipe to redrag up and I would guess through the tunnel and be welded together.  Also sound like they were pressure testing the snowmaking system today as well.

Finally, Rock in and Roasting was just beginning to get their face lift started today.  Talked to a few folks there and they said the hope is to have the grand reopening mid December-ish.  However, they still plan to host MASR, ski patrol and other events as beat they can, even if the building is still under remodel.  Also sounds like its mostly the same management group as the phoenix just now associated with Crammer and his product line.

sounds like a great trip. glad u enjoyed. I've never picked cranberries what a great idea! excited to see the new restaurant. ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service