Trophy winning events need planning...JS.

Views: 357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Big pink snakes?!

Fresh from the Sunday River Blog....

Great Tailgate theme.........................MEAT

The Thickest, Widest, Steepest, Tallest, Longest continuous wall around your meat ...

= WINNER!!!!!!

How come Maine is all fat?

CartMan! said:

Fresh from the Sunday River Blog....

Great Tailgate theme.........................MEAT

The Thickest, Widest, Steepest, Tallest, Longest continuous wall around your meat ...

= WINNER!!!!!!

Do you really want an answer to that one?

Skiis Left said:

How come Maine is all fat?

CartMan! said:

Fresh from the Sunday River Blog....

Great Tailgate theme.........................MEAT

The Thickest, Widest, Steepest, Tallest, Longest continuous wall around your meat ...

= WINNER!!!!!!

I dont think that is fat, probably snow...look at the Co/UT areas...all snow.


I better cover my palm trees


MonkeyBrook said:

I dont think that is fat, probably snow...look at the Co/UT areas...all snow.

That is sand in florida, often confused for snow from the meat topo map

SteveSki said:


I better cover my palm trees


MonkeyBrook said:

I dont think that is fat, probably snow...look at the Co/UT areas...all snow.

Easter Pre-game

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service