Considering a Slopeside Condo at Sunday River, Would Like Advice

Hi all,

My fiance and I are considering buying a slopeside condo at Sunday River. We have a lot of questions and I was wondering if any unit owners (or renters) might know the answers to some of them. We are mostly looking at two-bedroom units in South Ridge, North Peak and Brookside, but also considering one-bedrooms in Cascades and Fall Line.

1) For complexes other than Fall line and South Ridge (which are not managed by Sunday River), would we be allowed to rent our unit out ourselves, or would we have to do it through Sunday River Management?

2) Other than taxes, condo fees and electricity, what are the monthly/annual expenses that owners incur?

3) Am I correct to assume that the spring would be the best time to buy, as folks might be looking to unload after the winter? Or does it follow the traditional housing market where sales pick up in the spring?

4) Brookside seems like the only property with two-bedroom units and an on-site hot tub. Is there any deeded space on other two-bedroom properties where it would be possible to install a hot tub?

Thanks in advance.

Views: 2981

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you're interested in saving some money or just need a landing spot until you buy, we have a very large house in West Bethel, 10 minutes to South Ridge. The house is too large for our small family of three so we are looking for other people/families to share the space. 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 woodstoves and much more. Let me know if you'd like more information. Holly7029@yahoo.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service