Alright SteveNob, your  BC Eagles  advance over Wheeler's Terriers in OT

My Huskies pound Harvard.  I think the last time NU made finals or won was while I was

hanging in beantown around '83-'85. (Great run) BUT,...WE ARE DUE!

SO.............. Who ya Got??!!

Views: 2923

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It took a while but the fat lady did sing.

 

Bummer, while I'm a fan of all the beanpot teams, this year I had been rooting for the 'underdog' Huskies.

I can still be happy for BC though.

MaiTai,

You do know that this is not table hockey. :)

MaiTai said:

Bummer, while I'm a fan of all the beanpot teams, this year I had been rooting for the 'underdog' Huskies.

I can still be happy for BC though.

NICE!

stevenob said:

MaiTai,

You do know that this is not table hockey. :)

MaiTai said:

Bummer, while I'm a fan of all the beanpot teams, this year I had been rooting for the 'underdog' Huskies.

I can still be happy for BC though.

Alright  here we go again.

Wheeler is out ( in more ways than one).

I may owe SteveNob more beer next weekend, but I still got the Huskies to bring down BC.

30 years and waiting!!!!   GoNU!!!!!! If they do win Nobs,  you owe me multiple beers for time lost.

ps Bruins v Habs right now, but, No Marchand, no Thorton. Gonna miss  the Marchand / Suban lovefest.

You're on.



CartMan! said:

Alright  here we go again.

Wheeler is out ( in more ways than one).

I may owe SteveNob more beer next weekend, but I still got the Huskies to bring down BC.

30 years and waiting!!!!   GoNU!!!!!! If they do win Nobs,  you owe me multiple beers for time lost.

ps Bruins v Habs right now, but, No Marchand, no Thorton. Gonna miss  the Marchand / Suban lovefest.

And as for Wheeler... we're not betting on 3rd & 4th are we?



stevenob said:

You're on.



CartMan! said:

Alright  here we go again.

Wheeler is out ( in more ways than one).

I may owe SteveNob more beer next weekend, but I still got the Huskies to bring down BC.

30 years and waiting!!!!   GoNU!!!!!! If they do win Nobs,  you owe me multiple beers for time lost.

ps Bruins v Habs right now, but, No Marchand, no Thorton. Gonna miss  the Marchand / Suban lovefest.

I don't even know how to spell consolation game

C-O-N-S-O-L-A-T-I-O-N  G-A-M-E


 
Wheeler said:

I don't even know how to spell consolation game

You can win one of these!!



Wheeler said:

I don't even know how to spell consolation game

  Go Friars !!

   Will be there -  Pulling for the Huskies, or anyone playing against BC... 

   

Go Cats!!!!

 

and whoever is playing BC, BU, or UMaine.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service