Alright SteveNob, your  BC Eagles  advance over Wheeler's Terriers in OT

My Huskies pound Harvard.  I think the last time NU made finals or won was while I was

hanging in beantown around '83-'85. (Great run) BUT,...WE ARE DUE!

SO.............. Who ya Got??!!

Views: 2636

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I enjoy watching the UMF Beavers play as well.

Ripsaw said:
?????

KC said:
GO BEAVERS!

Ripsaw said:
I went to BC and usually root for them, but my daughter went to UNH, so I do enjoy watching them play. Did ya watch 'em this past weekend ? They looked very strong in the Whiteout game and really had to pull one out of their ass on Saturday night in a close one. I'd like to see them lose the University of No Hardware tag this year....Umile's a good guy (played against him in high school).

ga2ski said:
Go UNH!!!!
'92

laenen said:
what year did your brother graduate?

Zen Master said:

I like UNH as well. My grandfather played goalie for them back in the 30's (facemask? what facemask?) and was a big supporter of the team until the day he died...when he went into hospice care the team was kind enough to have all the players sign a jersey for him. Lots of my other family went there as well...grandparents (met there), parents (met there), brother, several cousins. I guess you could say if it weren't for UNH I might not even be around!

Ripsaw said:

I went to BC and usually root for them, but my daughter went to UNH, so I do enjoy watching them play. Did ya watch 'em this past weekend ? They looked very strong in the Whiteout game and really had to pull one out of their ass on Saturday night in a close one. I'd like to see them lose the University of No Hardware tag this year....Umile's a good guy (played against him in high school).

ga2ski said:
Go UNH!!!!

KC said:
I enjoy watching the UMF Beavers play as well.

Ripsaw said:
?????

KC said:
GO BEAVERS!

Ripsaw said:

ga2ski said:
Go UNH!!!!

OOOOOOOOHH

End of 1st  SteveNob

NU 2   BC 1

YUP

Harvard 5-4

GOBU!

Beagles score

2-2

OOPs  a bit of momentum shift happening...spoke too soon??

Maybe not!!

NU shorthanded goal  3-2

Shorthanded score! Huskies up 3-2

Edit: PP goal for BC, tied again, and the Gahden is jumping!

IT IS

Classic Beanpot 2nd period action

Special teams will decide this one

Zen Master said:

Shorthanded score! Huskies up 3-2

Edit: PP goal for BC, tied again, and the Gahden is jumping!

CRAP!!

Where's THAT call??

4-3 BC

EDIT

4-4

What a period!!!!!!

4 on 4 score for BC to take lead, and NU ties it right back up, great action!
6-6!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This has to go to OT...what a game!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service