Alright SteveNob, your  BC Eagles  advance over Wheeler's Terriers in OT

My Huskies pound Harvard.  I think the last time NU made finals or won was while I was

hanging in beantown around '83-'85. (Great run) BUT,...WE ARE DUE!

SO.............. Who ya Got??!!

Views: 2639

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That game was very disapointing last night

 

GO HUSKIES!

A Thumper on the Eagles.

 

Hey , I just found this pic

It lists the teams in order of finish

 

\

 

Wow ,..Only 1 Thumper?

I mean 1 at a time. You know me, moderation is my
middle name.

CartMan! said:

Hey , I just found this pic

It lists the teams in order of finish

 

\

 

Wow ,..Only 1 Thumper?
Boston College will win this, but frankly they've got much bigger fish to fry later in the season. Man, how bad is Harvard ????
Can't believe BC swept BU this year. Guess we play in "the loneliest game" next Monday. At least, we stretched the Eagles in OT.
Go UNH!!!!

I went to college with the NU coach, would be fun to see him win it. Soooooo...

 

GO HUSKIES!

I went to BC and usually root for them, but my daughter went to UNH, so I do enjoy watching them play. Did ya watch 'em this past weekend ? They looked very strong in the Whiteout game and really had to pull one out of their ass on Saturday night in a close one. I'd like to see them lose the University of No Hardware tag this year....Umile's a good guy (played against him in high school).

ga2ski said:
Go UNH!!!!

I like UNH as well. My grandfather played goalie for them back in the 30's (facemask? what facemask?) and was a big supporter of the team until the day he died...when he went into hospice care the team was kind enough to have all the players sign a jersey for him. Lots of my other family went there as well...grandparents (met there), parents (met there), brother, several cousins. I guess you could say if it weren't for UNH I might not even be around!

 

Ripsaw said:

I went to BC and usually root for them, but my daughter went to UNH, so I do enjoy watching them play. Did ya watch 'em this past weekend ? They looked very strong in the Whiteout game and really had to pull one out of their ass on Saturday night in a close one. I'd like to see them lose the University of No Hardware tag this year....Umile's a good guy (played against him in high school).

ga2ski said:
Go UNH!!!!
GO BEAVERS!

Ripsaw said:
I went to BC and usually root for them, but my daughter went to UNH, so I do enjoy watching them play. Did ya watch 'em this past weekend ? They looked very strong in the Whiteout game and really had to pull one out of their ass on Saturday night in a close one. I'd like to see them lose the University of No Hardware tag this year....Umile's a good guy (played against him in high school).

ga2ski said:
Go UNH!!!!
?????

KC said:
GO BEAVERS!

Ripsaw said:
I went to BC and usually root for them, but my daughter went to UNH, so I do enjoy watching them play. Did ya watch 'em this past weekend ? They looked very strong in the Whiteout game and really had to pull one out of their ass on Saturday night in a close one. I'd like to see them lose the University of No Hardware tag this year....Umile's a good guy (played against him in high school).

ga2ski said:
Go UNH!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service