Alright SteveNob, your  BC Eagles  advance over Wheeler's Terriers in OT

My Huskies pound Harvard.  I think the last time NU made finals or won was while I was

hanging in beantown around '83-'85. (Great run) BUT,...WE ARE DUE!

SO.............. Who ya Got??!!

Views: 2932

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That game was very disapointing last night

GO HUSKIES!

A Thumper on the Eagles.

Hey , I just found this pic

It lists the teams in order of finish

\

Wow ,..Only 1 Thumper?

I mean 1 at a time. You know me, moderation is my
middle name.

CartMan! said:

Hey , I just found this pic

It lists the teams in order of finish

\

Wow ,..Only 1 Thumper?
Can't believe BC swept BU this year. Guess we play in "the loneliest game" next Monday. At least, we stretched the Eagles in OT.
Go UNH!!!!

I went to college with the NU coach, would be fun to see him win it. Soooooo...

GO HUSKIES!

I like UNH as well. My grandfather played goalie for them back in the 30's (facemask? what facemask?) and was a big supporter of the team until the day he died...when he went into hospice care the team was kind enough to have all the players sign a jersey for him. Lots of my other family went there as well...grandparents (met there), parents (met there), brother, several cousins. I guess you could say if it weren't for UNH I might not even be around!

Ripsaw said:

I went to BC and usually root for them, but my daughter went to UNH, so I do enjoy watching them play. Did ya watch 'em this past weekend ? They looked very strong in the Whiteout game and really had to pull one out of their ass on Saturday night in a close one. I'd like to see them lose the University of No Hardware tag this year....Umile's a good guy (played against him in high school).

ga2ski said:
Go UNH!!!!
GO BEAVERS!

Ripsaw said:
I went to BC and usually root for them, but my daughter went to UNH, so I do enjoy watching them play. Did ya watch 'em this past weekend ? They looked very strong in the Whiteout game and really had to pull one out of their ass on Saturday night in a close one. I'd like to see them lose the University of No Hardware tag this year....Umile's a good guy (played against him in high school).

ga2ski said:
Go UNH!!!!
I enjoy watching the UMF Beavers play as well.

Ripsaw said:
?????

KC said:
GO BEAVERS!

Ripsaw said:

ga2ski said:
Go UNH!!!!
'92

laenen said:
what year did your brother graduate?

Zen Master said:

I like UNH as well. My grandfather played goalie for them back in the 30's (facemask? what facemask?) and was a big supporter of the team until the day he died...when he went into hospice care the team was kind enough to have all the players sign a jersey for him. Lots of my other family went there as well...grandparents (met there), parents (met there), brother, several cousins. I guess you could say if it weren't for UNH I might not even be around!

Ripsaw said:

ga2ski said:
Go UNH!!!!

KC said:
I enjoy watching the UMF Beavers play as well.

Ripsaw said:
?????

KC said:
GO BEAVERS!

Ripsaw said:

ga2ski said:
Go UNH!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service