Ok, I may be starting to chomp the bit just slightly.  Good place to post some shots from around the hill today.

Middle Punch guns are pulled out and ready.

Locke mid station is ready and waiting.

Speaking of Locke, IIRC the chairs were gray last year.  They are now black and sporting new backrest slats stained natural.  Looks very classic and nice.

The guns in immediate Barker Basin are sporting fully automated HKD Klick hydrants.  Only saw 4 or 5, but interesting.  I believe they can turn these on wirelessly.

Barker lot is a bit crowded with the new chairs for Spruce.  If you are a fan of footrests don't fear, the new chairs will be sporting them.

Views: 39299

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jordan got 12 inches...then she rolled over....hey now...order the veal.

CNR, OK if we use your hot tub?  Seeing as how you aren't around.  I just wanted to check as Cartman is planning a big party this weekend....on your deck.

cnr1089 said:

Not up there either (and unfortutnately didn't make it this past weekend, so no more skiing for me:-(). Looks like really light snow (or freezing rain). I don't hear rain (from my camera), so I am guessing if it is a mix, it isn't very hard. 

A lot of people wonder onto our deck, nobody has tried to use the hot tub.

MonkeyBrook said:

CNR, OK if we use your hot tub?  Seeing as how you aren't around.  I just wanted to check as Cartman is planning a big party this weekend....on your deck.

cnr1089 said:

Not up there either (and unfortutnately didn't make it this past weekend, so no more skiing for me:-(). Looks like really light snow (or freezing rain). I don't hear rain (from my camera), so I am guessing if it is a mix, it isn't very hard. 

Ooh that sounds like an invitation. Just be sure to post a pic of MB and cartman frolicking in the water please. 
cnr1089 said:

A lot of people wonder onto our deck, nobody has tried to use the hot tub.

MonkeyBrook said:

CNR, OK if we use your hot tub?  Seeing as how you aren't around.  I just wanted to check as Cartman is planning a big party this weekend....on your deck.

cnr1089 said:

Not up there either (and unfortutnately didn't make it this past weekend, so no more skiing for me:-(). Looks like really light snow (or freezing rain). I don't hear rain (from my camera), so I am guessing if it is a mix, it isn't very hard. 

Saturday is the day, CNR turn that camera 180 degrees and point down.

MissWynter said:

Ooh that sounds like an invitation. Just be sure to post a pic of MB and cartman frolicking in the water please. 
cnr1089 said:

A lot of people wonder onto our deck, nobody has tried to use the hot tub.

MonkeyBrook said:

CNR, OK if we use your hot tub?  Seeing as how you aren't around.  I just wanted to check as Cartman is planning a big party this weekend....on your deck.

cnr1089 said:

Not up there either (and unfortutnately didn't make it this past weekend, so no more skiing for me:-(). Looks like really light snow (or freezing rain). I don't hear rain (from my camera), so I am guessing if it is a mix, it isn't very hard. 

You must be in need of some changing of wall colors in your place by now, I think you should hire me next winter to paint for you, I may just take you on a magical mystery tour of the stashes you keep inquiring about.

MonkeyBrook said:

Saturday is the day, CNR turn that camera 180 degrees and point down.

MissWynter said:

Ooh that sounds like an invitation. Just be sure to post a pic of MB and cartman frolicking in the water please. 
cnr1089 said:

A lot of people wonder onto our deck, nobody has tried to use the hot tub.

MonkeyBrook said:

CNR, OK if we use your hot tub?  Seeing as how you aren't around.  I just wanted to check as Cartman is planning a big party this weekend....on your deck.

cnr1089 said:

Not up there either (and unfortutnately didn't make it this past weekend, so no more skiing for me:-(). Looks like really light snow (or freezing rain). I don't hear rain (from my camera), so I am guessing if it is a mix, it isn't very hard. 

I always photo bomb your camera when I ride the Tempest lift. MB is right. your camera angle is off.

PS.. the tap line up for the Great Tailgate kegerator is Lone Pine Portland Pale Ale, and

Henniker Wait a Minute .  See you in row 5.

perhaps the skiers and riders remember when we could ride white heat until mid may, cuz they  wanted to be relevant

^^^^^^This!

doony said:

perhaps the skiers and riders remember when we could ride white heat until mid may, cuz they  wanted to be relevant

I think the latest I skied WH was May 29 and it was lift served.... definitely at least mid May probably 95 or 96

doony said:

perhaps the skiers and riders remember when we could ride white heat until mid may, cuz they  wanted to be relevant

Same reason they had Heat Harvest...stay relevant. Ruin all the snow for a weekend of filming.  

Lately my springs have been too busy to go too late anyway, so can't really complain much.  

doony said:

perhaps the skiers and riders remember when we could ride white heat until mid may, cuz they  wanted to be relevant

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service