Ok, I may be starting to chomp the bit just slightly.  Good place to post some shots from around the hill today.

Middle Punch guns are pulled out and ready.

Locke mid station is ready and waiting.

Speaking of Locke, IIRC the chairs were gray last year.  They are now black and sporting new backrest slats stained natural.  Looks very classic and nice.

The guns in immediate Barker Basin are sporting fully automated HKD Klick hydrants.  Only saw 4 or 5, but interesting.  I believe they can turn these on wirelessly.

Barker lot is a bit crowded with the new chairs for Spruce.  If you are a fan of footrests don't fear, the new chairs will be sporting them.

Views: 25011

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, we're not the only one is with wind holds.  Women's slalom just postponed to Friday due to the winds/weather.  So far, only the Men's combined Alpine has run.  Nuts.

Now they are talking temps possibly in the 60's next week....

Corn harvest!

Spoiler Alert - Mikaela Shiffrin won the Women's GS

(and Lara Gut went bowling for photogs)

MachSki said:

Well, we're not the only one is with wind holds.  Women's slalom just postponed to Friday due to the winds/weather.  So far, only the Men's combined Alpine has run.  Nuts.

Didn't this happen last night?

Glade Monkey said:

MachSki said:

Yes - just my sarcastic reply to MachSki saying that the only alpine event run so far was men’s combined

MonkeyBrook said:

Glade Monkey said:

MachSki said:

So far, only the Men's combined Alpine has run.

The snow on course of Olympics looks like styrofoam ala shockwave lol.

Ahh, sorry GM, when I posted only the Men's combined had run.  The GS was the next day.  Pay attention.

Glade Monkey said:

Yes - just my sarcastic reply to MachSki saying that the only alpine event run so far was men’s combined

MonkeyBrook said:

Glade Monkey said:

MachSki said:

I'll try and keep up, but that International Date Line always throws me for a loop.
Like all those times taking off from Hong Kong and landing on the same day and time in Chicago.

MachSki said:

Ahh, sorry GM, when I posted only the Men's combined had run.  The GS was the next day.  Pay attention.

Glade Monkey said:

MonkeyBrook said:

Glade Monkey said:

MachSki said:

Eureka is on tap for snow making!   First time in about FIVE YEARS!

Skied great last Thursday....

poe said:

Eureka is on tap for snow making!   First time in about FIVE YEARS!

When she wins the combined this will all be forgotten.

bigspencer said:

Mikaela, fourth in slalom.......the horror, the horror.  Will we be forced, nightly, to listen to excuses for four years....GaSp.  Hopefully not....

Today was really nice, from first run to last...nice soft snow.  hopefully doesn't all lock up tonight.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service