Ok, I may be starting to chomp the bit just slightly.  Good place to post some shots from around the hill today.

Middle Punch guns are pulled out and ready.

Locke mid station is ready and waiting.

Speaking of Locke, IIRC the chairs were gray last year.  They are now black and sporting new backrest slats stained natural.  Looks very classic and nice.

The guns in immediate Barker Basin are sporting fully automated HKD Klick hydrants.  Only saw 4 or 5, but interesting.  I believe they can turn these on wirelessly.

Barker lot is a bit crowded with the new chairs for Spruce.  If you are a fan of footrests don't fear, the new chairs will be sporting them.

Views: 39925

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

While today was beautiful, the mountain surely suffered...views of this lurked all over. And ending the day with....... "ncp"

Oh my

Onecrazymamma said:

While today was beautiful, the mountain surely suffered...views of this lurked all over. And ending the day with....... "ncp"

Live look at operations

Onecrazymamma said:

Well at least the lobster roll truck won't be stuck in the snow

How do the jumps look for the Air Show on Saturday?  I know there is so much snow there I am sure it is fine, but still.

Breaking news. This just in:

Sunday River Resort in Newry, Maine, has closed for the season due to the recent unseasonably warm weather patterns. Minimal snowmaking has taken it's toll and they couldn't weather this storm.

All skiers and riders who are still interested in being on snow this season should immediately head to Central Vermont.

Discounted Lift Tickets available here:

http://www.killington.com/site/tickets/tickets_and_cards/lift_tickets

See ya opening day.

Sincerely yours,

Team Sunday River

You might joke, but they literally just took down the 3D Air and Apres Show link:

http://www.sundayriver.com/events-and-activities/events-calendar/3d...ès-show-

And it isn't in the event listing anymore.

They updated the page (with more details) and posted it back up. Air Show is still on:-)

The entire NE is going through this mess. SR is not alone.

Winter shall return. Either that or I'm gonna take a 12 Gauge to Pauxy Phil's head myself...

this bad weather is clearly my fault.... for booking a short vaca at SR for next week.  not getting up there until Tuesday night, then ski wed-fri.

doing a snow dance for all of NE as we need it.

I swear, if one more person yesterday when it was 75 freakin' degrees said how nice it was, I was going to punch them in the face!

The weather people drive me crazy!!  Especially when they say "cooling down to 50's tomorrow."  50's in Feb that is 20 degrees higher than normal.

RobSki44 said:

this bad weather is clearly my fault.... for booking a short vaca at SR for next week.  not getting up there until Tuesday night, then ski wed-fri.

I swear, if one more person yesterday when it was 75 freakin' degrees said how nice it was, I was going to punch them in the face!

agreed, I was in the minority with anti - 70+ chants

RobSki44 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service