Ok, I may be starting to chomp the bit just slightly.  Good place to post some shots from around the hill today.

Middle Punch guns are pulled out and ready.

Locke mid station is ready and waiting.

Speaking of Locke, IIRC the chairs were gray last year.  They are now black and sporting new backrest slats stained natural.  Looks very classic and nice.

The guns in immediate Barker Basin are sporting fully automated HKD Klick hydrants.  Only saw 4 or 5, but interesting.  I believe they can turn these on wirelessly.

Barker lot is a bit crowded with the new chairs for Spruce.  If you are a fan of footrests don't fear, the new chairs will be sporting them.

Views: 39925

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it didnt take long for the barker lift to be on hold for its first mechanical repairs of the season

#1 loading now
MM open
Wow, that’s impressive



Glade Monkey said:

I think the winner for first to have 100% open is Grand Targhee.

Helps that they have already rec'd 119" this season.

And it's mellower terrain than say it's neighbor JH.

Glade Monkey said:

I think the winner for first to have 100% open is Grand Targhee.

Helps that they have already rec'd 119" this season.

Skied Grand Targhee a LONGGGGG time ago.   loved it.   it was so long ago I don't remember specifics, just had a great time (Mange Moose anyone!)

Need to get in a JH/GT trip one of these days

Across the Rio Grandeo, acrooooss the Lazy River...

I lost my boots in transit babe
A pile of smoking leather
Nailed a retread to my feet
and prayed for better weather.....

Love the ol' Mississippi Half Step.

 Oxford Plains Speedway 7/2/88

 -

Right on Patroller, but don't remember a 1/2 step from that show.

Do remember a 2nd set Fingers>>Playin>>Uncle John's>>Terrapin... though

Maybe a Dew>>Sugar Mags to close it out with a Quinn encore?

Am I mixin up my shows again? Summer-times in Maine have been known to do that to me...

Somebody grab a Deadbase...QUICK!!!


Patroller said:

Love the ol' Mississippi Half Step.

 Oxford Plains Speedway 7/2/88

 -

I only remember doing the 1/2 step during the 8 hour tailgateing session.  After that everything was a blur for 3 more days.....

Junior said:

Right on Patroller, but don't remember a 1/2 step from that show.

Do remember a 2nd set Fingers>>Playin>>Uncle John's>>Terrapin... though

Maybe a Dew>>Sugar Mags to close it out with a Quinn encore?

Am I mixin up my shows again? Summer-times in Maine have been known to do that to me...

Somebody grab a Deadbase...QUICK!!!


Patroller said:

Love the ol' Mississippi Half Step.

 Oxford Plains Speedway 7/2/88

 -

Anyone notice the angry park guys this weekend?  I get it, they don't want non-park people in the park, but with 16 trails you are going to get some of that.  I stood at the top of the Sunday Punch park and watched the park guy scream at kid after kid (and adults) for being in the park or god forbid going off the side of a feature ramp.  Little much this early long season to go.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service