SDK    GB      BAL    MIA    CIN     PIT      BUF    NE       DEN    KC      ARZ    DET    NYG   SEA    ATL            DAL

DBG   HOU   NYJ     MIA    DET    PIT      TEN    CIN     DEN    DAL    ARZ    NYG   BUF    NE       MIN            SEA

LISM  KC      CAR    GB      ARZ    NE       BUF    CIN     ATL    SEA    BAL    NYG   NO      PIT      DET            HOU

Mrs Jr  TEN    DAL    IND     CHI     CLE    BUF    CIN     NYJ     NO      ARZ    NYG   MIA    SEA    DET            ATL

Whler  IND     SD       TB       HOU   OAK   DET    GB      DEN    DAL    ARZ    NE       BUF    SEA    ATL            BAL

Ellen    SEA    CHI     CAR    ARZ    MIN    BUF    CIN     DEN    KC      BAL    DAL    NYG   PIT      DET            ATL

Tim B  SEA    CAR    MIA    ARZ    NE       BUF    CIN     DAL    KC      BAL    NYG   PIT      GB      DET            ATL

Mrs. Z GB      NYG   SEA    WAS   NE       TEN    KC      DAL    MIA    ARZ    PIT      NO      DEN   DET            HOU

Digger SEA    OAK   BAL    IND     MIA    TEN    KC      NYJ     DAL    ARZ    DET    NYG   DEN    PIT            BUF

Giants at Eagles

Dolphins at Bills

Jets at Patriots

Titans at Jaguars

Vikings at Packers

Chargers at Browns

Redskins at Bears

Falcons at Panthers

Colts at Raiders

Buccaneers at Saints

Cardinals at Seahawks

49ers at Rams

Bengals at Texans

Ravens at Steelers

Broncos at Chiefs

Lions at Cowboys

Views: 404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SDK: SD

WHLR: TEN

TIM: SD

LISM: Dallas Cowboys

SDK going for the win this year, playing it as safe as he can.  Good chess match going on here.  Will Mrs Zenny match SDK pick or will they go for the win and pick someone different?  Come on fellows, we can't have a tie.  Reminder, first tie breaker is overall record.  SDK and Mrs Zenny are both in 1st place w zero losses.

I am advising Mrs. Z to take SD as well this week, although she hasn't been listening to me (what else is new) so we'll see.

MonkeyBrook said:

SDK going for the win this year, playing it as safe as he can.  Good chess match going on here.  Will Mrs Zenny match SDK pick or will they go for the win and pick someone different?  Come on fellows, we can't have a tie.  Reminder, first tie breaker is overall record.  SDK and Mrs Zenny are both in 1st place w zero losses.

Come on, pick someone different and hope SD pulls the upset.  Think big!

Zen Master said:

I am advising Mrs. Z to take SD as well this week, although she hasn't been listening to me (what else is new) so we'll see.

MonkeyBrook said:

Well, the fact that I am advising her to take SD means she'll probably go another direction...as long as it isn't the Jets!

MonkeyBrook said:

Come on, pick someone different and hope SD pulls the upset.  Think big!

Zen Master said:

MonkeyBrook said:

Prolly not happy with all the time you spend with your TB12 posters.....

Zen Master said:

MonkeyBrook said:

My only other reasonable option this week was TEN.  I don't care about the money.  I just want the pride of winning.  One more thing for iSnoMo to be jealous of.  Ooops I guess I just jinxed that. I have not been picking against Browns all year either.

West coast team with nothing to play for traveling east for meaningless game, risky.    I am hoping Browns play w wild abandon....no punting, no XP...flea flickers, double reverse passes, statue of liberty, fumble rooski, whatever it takes.....lets go Coach Jackson, try to win this one. 

This would have been my pick for Mrs. Z except TEN is off the board for her.

SundanceKid said:

My only other reasonable option this week was TEN.  I don't care about the money.  I just want the pride of winning.  One more thing for iSnoMo to be jealous of.  Ooops I guess I just jinxed that. I have not been picking against Browns all year either.

Green Bay Packers this week

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service