All Discussions Tagged 'ski' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Seasonal rental for 2018/19 ski season

We are a family of 5 looking for a winter seasonal rental for 2018/19. We have 2 Australian labradoodles who go to doggie daycare if we are…

Started by Jennifer Bott

0 Apr 16

2015-2016 Ski Shares / Rentals

It's that time of year again.  The skiing has been great this year with lots more of the season left to go.  If you're interested in more t…

Started by Holly

0 Feb 20, 2015

Portsmouth NH Music Hall Ski Movie

Hello Friends, Each of the last three years Sunday River has hosted a ski movie showing at the Portsmouth Music Hall.  This year I can't fi…

Started by Mike Sutherland

4 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Mike Sutherland

Ski shares still available! Or rooms for weekend trips

We still have a couple of ski shares available for either a couple, small family or a few individuals.  If the shares aren't taken we will…

Started by Holly

0 Dec 10, 2013

Pictures 2013/2014 Season

I enjoy when people post pics of their epic days at the mountain.  I propose a thread for the new season.  Here is our first epic day; well…

Started by peterk123

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Nathan Dye

Ski House Rental for 2013-2014 Ski Season

Located 15 minutes from Sunday River/ short drive to Bethel Village . The house is bright airy with a  large well equiped kitchen. It has a…

Started by Darkhorse

0 Nov 11, 2013

2014 Ski Town Throwdown

Today is the day for Sunday River's first round of voting in Powder Magazine's Ski Town Throwdown. Vote on Facebook here: facebook.com/powd…

Started by Shelley Bowen

4 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Maineskier69

Yakima roof racks for sale

I have a pair of 48" (round) Yakima bars with Double Cross Towers for sale here in Newry. The towers attach the bars to your car's factory…

Started by Ratter

0 Apr 27, 2013

Storms-a-Brewin?! Slay the Pow Not the Beast!

Feeling delusional about this 30" storm?!  Don't fret, it's worse than you thought!   This corker of a storm means that we no longer have t…

Started by johnnysmoothcat

3 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Wheelie

Housemates Wanted

I have a house in Gilead on the North Rd with 2 beds available.  $1000 for the season for a weekend/vacation week share includes all.   (No…

Started by Oligohome

2 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Oligohome

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service