sitzmark's Discussions (2,109)

Discussions Replied To (2038) Replies Latest Activity

"Received my notice a few minutes ago with click thru to new site. New Home for the C…"

sitzmark replied Apr 25 to Community Notice

81 Jun 1
Reply by SundanceKid

"Yes - a NING admin can blast message all members. "

sitzmark replied Apr 24 to Community Notice

81 Jun 1
Reply by SundanceKid

"An ad-based, FB-like privacy policy including 3rd party sharing.  Going to research…"

sitzmark replied Apr 24 to Community Notice

81 Jun 1
Reply by SundanceKid

"I'll dedicate some time to figuring out options if plug is pulled.  I've checked wit…"

sitzmark replied Apr 23 to Community Notice

81 Jun 1
Reply by SundanceKid

"Running a NING board is not terribly difficult - primarily cookie-cutter, module dri…"

sitzmark replied Apr 23 to Official Save the Sunday River Community Board Thread

32 May 5
Reply by CartMan!

"Thought the number was significantly more than $600.  Will investigate. With the am…"

sitzmark replied Apr 23 to Official Save the Sunday River Community Board Thread

32 May 5
Reply by CartMan!

"Very true.  That would have rocked the SR world... :) There's a core of SR regulars…"

sitzmark replied Apr 23 to Community Notice

81 Jun 1
Reply by SundanceKid

"Why a need to petition?   ... OK just saw the SR post for discontinuance.  There is…"

32 May 5
Reply by CartMan!

"SDK the bump master. Is nice ... except for the first time zipping down skier's left…"

sitzmark replied Apr 9 to 2017-18 Conditions

722 Apr 23
Reply by Old Timer

"Nice promotional email from the Bush.  Tomorrow is last day for guaranteed lowest pr…"

sitzmark replied Apr 8 to ski New England pass

9 Apr 8
Reply by sitzmark

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service