sitzmark's Discussions (2,106)

Discussions Replied To (2036) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll dedicate some time to figuring out options if plug is pulled.  I've checked wit…"

sitzmark replied 7 hours ago to Community Notice

41 1 hour ago
Reply by Markarina

"Running a NING board is not terribly difficult - primarily cookie-cutter, module dri…"

sitzmark replied 13 hours ago to Official Save the Sunday River Community Board Thread

20 7 hours ago
Reply by MachSki

"Thought the number was significantly more than $600.  Will investigate. With the am…"

sitzmark replied 14 hours ago to Official Save the Sunday River Community Board Thread

20 7 hours ago
Reply by MachSki

"Very true.  That would have rocked the SR world... :) There's a core of SR regulars…"

sitzmark replied 15 hours ago to Community Notice

41 1 hour ago
Reply by Markarina

"Why a need to petition?   ... OK just saw the SR post for discontinuance.  There is…"

sitzmark replied 15 hours ago to Official Save the Sunday River Community Board Thread

20 7 hours ago
Reply by MachSki

"SDK the bump master. Is nice ... except for the first time zipping down skier's left…"

sitzmark replied Apr 9 to 2017-18 Conditions

722 10 hours ago
Reply by Old Timer

"Nice promotional email from the Bush.  Tomorrow is last day for guaranteed lowest pr…"

sitzmark replied Apr 8 to ski New England pass

9 Apr 8
Reply by sitzmark

"As I understood the Lifestyle REIT prospectus, CNL was paying 8% interest to REIT in…"

sitzmark replied Mar 28 to RFID Readers next year

54 Mar 28
Reply by Bigbob

"Installed it more than 25 years ago with the then-new concept of “leaky coax”, which…"

sitzmark replied Mar 27 to RFID Readers next year

54 Mar 28
Reply by Bigbob

"Data capture bothers you and you're on FB??  <grin> You got it - passive RFID…"

sitzmark replied Mar 27 to RFID Readers next year

54 Mar 28
Reply by Bigbob

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service