Nora Spect's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (144) Replies Latest Activity

"I would drown, 100%. I clearly have no intention of making it across the pond(s), an…"

Nora Spect replied Mar 30 to Maine Adaptive Ski-A-Thon-- it's just around the corner!

60 Apr 2
Reply by CartMan!

"Nice work, folks! We exceeded our goal of $1500 & so far have $1620!! I'm a woma…"

Nora Spect replied Mar 24 to Maine Adaptive Ski-A-Thon-- it's just around the corner!

60 Apr 2
Reply by CartMan!

"We're $200 shy of our $1500 goal-- can we do it before 3pm today?! Keep it going!"

Nora Spect replied Mar 24 to Maine Adaptive Ski-A-Thon-- it's just around the corner!

60 Apr 2
Reply by CartMan!

"Sitzmark put us over the top! Thank you all so much for your donations! Keep 'em com…"

Nora Spect replied Mar 22 to Maine Adaptive Ski-A-Thon-- it's just around the corner!

60 Apr 2
Reply by CartMan!

"Thank you, North Peak Social Club! You can't drink all day if you don't start early!…"

Nora Spect replied Mar 20 to Maine Adaptive Ski-A-Thon-- it's just around the corner!

60 Apr 2
Reply by CartMan!

"BUMP! www.spectrum.com/channelrequests If you delete your cookies, you can post more…"

Nora Spect replied Feb 4 to Sunday River TV 1301...

42 Feb 4
Reply by Nora Spect

"BUMP! If you're going to give a tax-deductible donation to Maine Adaptive, why not h…"

Nora Spect replied Jan 26 to Maine Adaptive Ski-A-Thon-- it's just around the corner!

60 Apr 2
Reply by CartMan!

"This link might be the most helpful. Pop in "Put Sunday River TV back on channel 7"…"

Nora Spect replied Jan 20 to Sunday River TV 1301...

42 Feb 4
Reply by Nora Spect

"HI FOLKS! New this year, SRTV will be taking an interactive approach to receiving do…"

Nora Spect replied Jan 12 to Maine Adaptive Ski-A-Thon-- it's just around the corner!

60 Apr 2
Reply by CartMan!

"Tanya, check your email! We'd love to have you on the live show to talk this event u…"

Nora Spect replied Jan 4 to Sunday River Social / Ski-A-Thon Kick Off to benefit Maine Adaptive January 6, 5:30 - 8:30pm - Franks Bar and Grill

28 Jan 8
Reply by Zen Master

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service