General Discussion (2,302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SRGC sold, NOT to Boyne

http://www.sunjournal.com/news/oxford-hills-bethel-business/0001/11/30/sunday-river-golf-club-changes-hands-sold-bay-state-company/2075146

Started by Powcraver

41 May 31
Reply by Bandy1080

Free for Vets and Active Military

Don't know if this applies to anyone reading this forum, but just got this from Killington: On Monday, May 29, we're celebrating Memorial…

Started by Junior

1 May 25
Reply by Junior

8 peaks challenge

So this season my friends and I came up with the idea for a challenge. The idea is to make teams of two or three, and everyone hits each pe…

Started by Andrew Klein

36 May 22
Reply by MAC

The Boredom Movie Quote Thread

In the spirit of Bagel's music lyrics thread,... when bored for lack of skiing, post your favorite, or obscure movie quotes here,  and hope…

Started by CartMan!

101 May 22
Reply by MonkeyBrook

Vail buys Stowe - How will this change NE sking?

I think this will be a high impact event for the New England ski seen.  How do you think this will effect skiing in New England? SAM Magaz…

Started by SkiBud

23 May 17
Reply by Glade Monkey

Balsams Thread

Yes, I killed the thread I started after it got hijacked from its original point and was no longer serving any purpose on this board.  Some…

Started by MachSki

29 May 10
Reply by Glade Monkey

ASPEN, KSL TO ACQUIRE INTRAWEST

Things get interesting Who the winner? SAM Magazine—Denver, April 10, 2017—Aspen Skiing Company and KSL Capital Partners have formed a…

Started by SkiBud

16 May 8
Reply by MachSki

Untitled

No Description

Started by Grand Summit Pioneer

25 May 5
Reply by Junior

The deal closes!!What do you think it means for the future?

OZRE, EPR, AND CNL COMPLETE $830 MILLION RESORT AND ATTRACTIONS SALE SAM Magazine—Kansas City, Mo., April 6, 2017—Och-Ziff Real Estate,…

Started by SkiBud

25 May 2
Reply by Glade Monkey

Week #21 Guess that Trail

Great spring conditions over the weekend. Hope to see you all next year on the slopes starting in October!

Started by phanga

23 Apr 24
Reply by Junior

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service