General Discussion (2,416)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Week #21 Guess that Trail

Started by phanga

22 Mar 30
Reply by Junior

WILD CORN BACKCOUNTRY SHINDIG!

Howdy folks!  Just an FYI for an spring ski party 45 min from Bethel (in Jackson) and 10 minutes from Pinkham Notch (if you happen to be sk…

Started by johnnysmoothcat

0 Mar 29

RFID Readers next year

When I went with a friend to get their Season Pass for next year and I asked if I could get mine, they told me I had to wait until October,…

Started by cnr1089

54 Mar 28
Reply by Bigbob

Vertical-- pass - another epic lift fail day

So it's a great weather day,  no winds,  sun,  warm,  huge crowds at Jordan and Aurora and Sunday River doesn't bother to run the Oz Quad,…

Started by poe

28 Mar 27
Reply by MonkeyBrook

Firefighter Race??

What happened to the firefighter race?  They told me only one team signed up. What about the snow makers? This was the first time I have be…

Started by cnr1089

4 Mar 26
Reply by MAC

Beanpot.....Who ya got??

Alright SteveNob, your  BC Eagles  advance over Wheeler's Terriers in OT My Huskies pound Harvard.  I think the last time NU made finals or…

Started by CartMan!

236 Mar 26
Reply by Wheelie

Week #20 Guess that Trail

Couldn’t get internet connection in France till day two of my trip. Sorry for lateanswer and photo.

Started by phanga

18 Mar 23
Reply by DickC

Saddleback opening in 2015-16 in jeopardy

Not good news from Saddleback.  The Berry family have been good stewards of Saddleback, but are living proof of the old saying "if you want…

Started by Zen Master

436 Mar 23
Reply by Glade Monkey

Flash Sale for Season Passes

http://sundayriver.com/winter/tickets-and-passes/season-passes The Flash Sale on 2018-19 Season Passes starts March 5 with guaranteed lowe…

Started by Glade Monkey

90 Mar 23
Reply by Promontory Rider

Another Eastern Mountain Joins the Bubble Bandwagon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzBVKqJ08aE Well, there it is. This will be the fifth bubble chair installed in the east in only seven year…

Started by Max Hart

65 Mar 21
Reply by WatervilleMESkier

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service