General Discussion (2,387)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2017 MASR survivor pool FINAL

You boys know who you've taken and whos playing who. Pick 'em up and good luck

Started by Wheelie

6 Jan 1
Reply by Donnie Ball Game

2017 MASR NFL Survivor Pool Week #16

MB – Rams, Bengals, Ravens, Jets, Giants, Texans, Cowboys, Eagles, Jaguars, Steelers, Saints, Seahawks, Packers, FalconsDBG – Bills, Ravens…

Started by Wheelie

13 Dec 31
Reply by Wheelie

Week #7 Guess that Trail

Merry Christmas to All and a Happy Birthday to my son who is the mystery skier in the photo.

Started by phanga

24 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Junior

Snowmobile trail report....Brap, Brap, Braaappp...and fat bikes too!

Just heard folks are out breaking trail these past few days...groomers will be out after Xmas storms to officially open trails with signs..…

Started by Semi-Pro

8 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Semi-Pro

Unused VCR

If anyone has one they no longer have any use for I will gladly talk trade for beer? Its for my son.

Started by Wheelie

14 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Junior

Interesting Ski Statistics

This from Unofficial Networks: 8 Surprising Facts About American Skiers And Snowboarders There are between 10 and 12 million active skier…

Started by MachSki

3 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by Semi-Pro

License to Thrill

For all of you who remember the roaring 80's and Maine's homegrown Ski Film Producer Greg Stump, The Gem Theater in Bethel will be showing…

Started by Wende Gray

8 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Wende Gray

Really only making snow on 2 (well 1) trail?

I am excited SR is finally making snow on Tempest (see my earlier post in the year about when they would do it). But are they really only m…

Started by cnr1089

40 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by MissWynter

snowmaking

What is the bottom line on snowmaking? Rumors and maybe just rumors that a transformer went down? Does seem that the report has been spitti…

Started by Paul

1 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Wheelie

Week #6 Guess that Trail

Not a good day for cell phone batteries. I stayed out late to get several shots before heading home for the big game. Took at least 10 good…

Started by phanga

31 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Junior

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service