General Discussion (2,425)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where's the Sunday River Hype?

Where's the Sunday River hype? SR clearly earned bragging rights this season over other eastern resorts, yet all I hear on the radio are K-…

Started by MaiTai

51 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by C Koch

After about two cans of red bull, chocolate and a couple of hours, this year's snowreporting rendition of "'Twas the Night Before Christmas…

Started by Sunday River Snowreporter

5 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by DickC

Forum Assistance

Question 1. How do I quote somebody's comment? I thought I would just click the "reply this" button on someones comment and it would automa…

Started by 3ajr07

9 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by DickC

Does it get better than this?

Started by Junior

19 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Dr. NO

2010 Movie Screening for MHS

Just want to put a bug in the ears of our local videographers and editors. We will be accepting several short films for the annual screenin…

Started by thaller1

0 Dec 26, 2009

No Brits this christmas .....

... or possibly this season. Unfortunately we are not going to make it this christmas (sorry left and right no smarties) when we were book…

Started by Markarina

8 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by thaller1

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone has a very merry christmas. Enjoy your holidays and pray for the less fortunate. We should all count our blessings!

Started by Terry

15 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by SteveSki

This is one of the pictures for the room keys at the Summit. Notice the clever use of Scrabble, and how they crossed "Sunday" with, I assum…

Started by Beasley

3 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Mike Dann

My snow sport is better than your snow sport

Why is your method of descent superior? Snowboard, Alpine, Tele, Toboggan, Shovel, Mono Ski, Snow Blade, Mountain Bike, Cafeteria Tray, etc…

Started by skinnyskis

18 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Dr. NO

Today and tomarrow (Xmas eve/day)?

Mrs MS69 and myself will be heading up here shortly to ski today, going to my folks for Xmas Eve in Poland tonight then heading back up to…

Started by Maineskier69

7 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by CartMan!

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service