General Discussion (2,321)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pray for Snow Party Worked!

And to think all we had to do was plan a Pray to Snow Party and Mother Nature heard us breaking out our snow-shoes! It has finally started…

Started by Darcy Morse

8 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Doug Patey

stuff to do this weekend

Just saw this link in the snow report. I may hit the snow making tour. I have questions. Mug club party and the pray for for snow probabl…

Started by vortex

5 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Astro910

Happy Thanksgiving

Tryptophan & Football See ya on the hill bright and early tomorrow

Started by Wheelie

5 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Maineskier69

Maine Handicapped Skiing (MHS)

Just wanted to get this thread started on the first page of the forum as the site goes public this afternoon. Nick, feel free to add to, m…

Started by Junior

5 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by laenen

When logging in

Put in your screen name, not your full name unless you want that to be your on line persona. Enjoy all the features of the new board. Lots…

Started by vortex

12 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Junior

What costume will RSN make Jarod wear first?

What costume will RSN make Jarod wear first? I'm sure Dave and Nora need some suggestions and I'm just trying to find ways to break the bo…

Started by ga2ski

12 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Darcy Morse

Pandora on BB

Anyone use Pandora on their BB? It's time for an upgrade and I am looking for opinions on it performance

Started by Wheelie

5 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Dr. NO

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

For those traveling Be Safe Out There For those traveling north, see ya up there! Have a good Turkey Day

Started by Wheelie

1 Nov 25, 2009

Fun thumb and card trick.

Yes this post has nothing to do with skiing. Check out this video, it really great, try to do the thumb trick. The link feature not wor…

Started by SkiBud

3 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by SkiBud

Mail To Photos

Has anyone successfully added a photo using the mail to option? membernamexxx@community.sundayriver.com I tried a couple of different way…

Started by sitzmark

2 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Sunday River

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service