General Discussion (2,364)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lazy to Risky

Does anybody know why the ops crew hasn't focused on opening Lazy River to Risky? This is usually a combo they try to open early to allevia…

Started by 3ajr07

12 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by mrsbski

Sunday River in NYT

The New York Times highlighed Sunday River as an affordable ski destination in their 2010 Ski Guide publishing this Sunday. Who is that str…

Started by Sunday River

9 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Smitty

The Big Anniversary Partay

Who's going? Saturday, December 19th. I received an invite in the mail, saying $15 per adult, plus some other stuff that I ignored. I'm su…

Started by gamway

1 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Glade Monkey

I guess its locked

I had a post written about not locking the Shocking thread and when I went to hit send it looked as tho it could not be responded too. I s…

Started by Wheelie

39 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by MonkeyBrook

Who is around the hill tomorrow?

Who is going to be around skiing and riding tomorrow?

Started by Matt Isaacs

14 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by snowmonster

ridgeline trail

I'd like to see Sunday River partner with local groups to create a ridgeline trail from White Cap to the base of Mt Carlo (near the Appalac…

Started by AndyEich

10 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by MonkeyBrook

Happy Birthday Zen Master

a pow day no less I hope you're no where near a computer Old school Jerry

Started by Wheelie

10 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by sitzmark

Questions

There a group of questions from my family When will the first real jump be ready? When will the jib park be open in South Ridge? Assume th…

Started by SkiBud

0 Dec 9, 2009

Thursday's weather

Hey all, Refreshing the weather reports today and seeing the expected snowfall amounts increase throughout the afternoon has been a real s…

Started by Mike Mullaney

16 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by let it snow

Winter Storm Warning

This could be good. Anyone gonna be in central Vermont Thurs thru Sunday? Hit me up if you are. URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE NATIONAL W…

Started by Junior

109 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Dr. NO

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service